~Fifteen~

It was Jay was in the bullpen alone, as he had some blanks in his paperwork, which made Erin go home alone.

after a second Jay had finished the last bit of paperwork, and was ready to go home.

Jay got up, and walked towards the stairs, but got stopped by someone on the way.

"Ahh!" Jay screamed.

Hailey pushed Jay over the vacant desk, and started beating on him.

"Ow!" Jay cried out.

It soon reached 6AM. And Jay was up, and he was covered in bruises, as well as two blackeyes on both of his eyes.

Jay pulled out his cell phone, and dialled the person, he wasn't most fond of.

"Hey. I know, It's early, but could you come to the district? I need someone right now..." Jay spoke into the phone.

Jay put his phone down, and waited for the person he called to arrive.

Soon. The person Jay dialled walked upstairs, and it was - Erin and Hank!

Erin and Hank noticed Jay facing away from them, and it made them confused.

"Jay? You okay?" Hank asked.

Jay turned around, and faced Erin and Hank.

"Hi. Guys..." Jay whispered.

Jay took the sunglasses off, revealing his blackeyes.

"Oh. Kiddo!" Hank pouted.

Jay sighed, and looked at Hank.

"I'm not gonna cry..." Jay mumbled.

Hank walked over, and pulled Jay into his arms.

"I'm not gonna cry..." Jay's voice cracked.

Erin saw how strong her boyfriend's barrier was, and it broke her heart to see him holding in so much sadness.

"Hey. Go in the breakroom. I'll be there in a sec. Kid." Hank instructed.

Jay nodded, and walked slowly into the breakroom.

"Who the hell did this. Hank?" Erin whispered.

Hank shrugged, and grabbed the medical aid box.

"I don't know? But, I'm sure as hell gonna find out.." Hank promised.

Erin and Hank walked into the breakroom, and closed the door.

"Let's get you cleaned up. Kiddo..." Hank spoke quietly.

Jay faced Hank, and scratched his arms.

"Babe. Here, play with my hand..." Erin offered.

Jay held Erin's hand, and played with her fingers.

"Do you know who did this?" Hank asked.

Jay shook his head, he had an idea, but he didn't wanna spill anything.

"Okay. Do you know where you brother is? He can give you the onceover?" Erin wondered.

"Will and Nat are in Vegas, getting married. There's no point ruining it with me having two blackeyes..." Jay sniffled.

Erin sighed, and rubbed Jay's back.

"Go home. Kiddo. Your in pain..." Hank ordered.

Jay got up slowly, and leant on Erin's shoulder.

"Keep him in your sight. Erin..." Hank ordered.

"I will..." Erin promised.

Hank nodded, and shut the door.