love.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
<<~~🤍🤍~~>>

"Goodmorning!!"
Lexi says shaking me up from bed, i rub my eyes before finally getting up,
"When are we heading out?" I asked walking over to the bathroom,
"Maybe 2" she says, i nod before washing my face and brushing my teeth.
Today, i was feeling excited and energetic.
I go out the bathroom and check my phone, it was 1:30 and so I decided to get ready.

I put on my tshirt and some sweatpants before doing my hair and makeup normally.
"Wanna go now?" Lexi says putting on some blush, i nod before taking my purse and heading outside to the car.
I waited inside the car for Lexi.  She soon came out and got in the front with me,
"Start driving babe". Lexi says, i smiled before driving off to our destination.

.....

We soon got to the place we planned to go, me and lexi stepped out the car.
"I might cry" lexi said coming towards the area, i patted her back as i saw tears form in her eyes.  We both sat down next to ash and fezs grave.
"Hey ash, hey fez.  We brought cookies!"  I say putting down the plate as lexi started crying.
I eventually started crying by their grave, i prayed and we ate the cookies together.

I sometimes wonder what if i just never went early? What if i arrived on time? What if i was there at they're house?..
It still hurt that the love of my fucking life died before i even got to fucking see him.
But I'm so glad i said "i love you" back, even if it was over text.

"I miss you fez, i love you" lexi says crying while staring at his grave with regret in her eye.
"your.. everything to me."  Lexi said wiping her tears, i stared at their graves remembering all the fun moments we had together.

"We should go, right?"  Lexi asks me,
"Yeah before i ball my eyes out" i say, she laughs for a quick second before turning back to the grave.
"Happy first year ashtray, i love you forever." I say getting up and leaving with lexi.

Its been a year of ashtray and fezco dead, but it still feels like its yesterday..  i miss them so much.. i love them so much.
And now, they will look down on us and smile every time they do, and i will smile back every time i look up at the beautiful blue sky.

.My love for them is immortal.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
<<~~❤️❤️~~>>

Rip to angus cloud, a beautiful soul that had to leave early, we will always remember you🕊️