Chapter 11

It was nakusa, Cassandra, and Liam's first day of school. Literally, none of them have been to school ever. Cassandra was their only source of education. However, nakusa was very upset, because the school eda enrolled them in, had uniforms. A white shirt, black tie, maroon jacket, black. Bottoms, skirts for girls, pants for boys.   

Eda was giggling seeing Nakusa's expression.  "It's not that bad" Nakusa was not amused. "Fuck you!! I look like a precious asshole!" Nakusa yelled "Watch your mouth" Cassandra scolded.  "Fuck" Liam said, just despite Cassandra.  Eda chuckled, shaking her head. "Remember guys, no murder, and try not to be charged with assault," eda said. Liam scoffed in annoyance. "Liam, absolutely under no circumstances can you bring a knife to school" eda scolded. "Fine.. " she muttered. "Great, now  have a good day, do you want me to drive you guys?" Eda asked. "Nope! We're good" nakusa said, took the jacket off, and tied it around her waist.

The three teenagers left and started walking to school. They always stuck together, mainly because they met as little kids. When they got to their new school, they all exchanged glances of concern and then walked in. They weren't very well-known Criminals, and that's the way they wanted to keep it.  Being worldwide, police and the FBI would be all over them, so once they entered the building they only got a few strange looks, but that could be because of the way they looked. 

They were greeted by a woman with brown hair, and brown eyes.  "Hello! You must be the new students!" She beamed. "I'm Amy Harris! Your principal, iv heard great things about you from your-" ms Harris paused, as Sher facial expression
turned to horror. "What are you three doing here!?" She asked as she stepped back. Nakusa, Cassandra, and Liam looked confused at the woman's reaction. "Why aren't you behind bars!? Your monsters!" Ms Harris yelled in horror, grabbing everyone's attention.

Nakusa's eye twitched as being called a monster always triggered her. "What the fuck did you just call me!?" Nakusa asked as she started getting upset.  "Nakusa! Remember what eda said!"  Cassandra said as she tried to stop nakusa from doing anything. "You heard me! Your murderers! You killed my husband and made me watch!" Ms Harris cried as security came to deal with the situation.  

That's when they remembered, the whole thing happened 2 years ago.

The blood-curling screams, blades swinging, and Minaical laughter.  Nakusa had a man named Jhonny Harris, tied down to a pool table. She was making long deep cuts, along his veins but In a way so he wouldn't die quickly.  Liam was holding his wife back, and was surprisingly strong for a 12-year-old, holding a knife to her throat so she'd keep her eyes open. His smile was sadistic, he's eyes wide.  "Isn't this fun Liam!? Look at him crying like a little girl!" Nakusa cheered, as the blood covered her face and clothes.  "Sure is! This lady is squirming around though" Liam responded.  Liam made a tiny cut in her neck to serve as a threat.  She screamed as tears flooded her eyes.  "No!! No please stop! I'm begging you!"  Amy screamed, her voice raspy and cracking.  Cassandra walked in and put her hair in pigtails to avoid a mess. "Nakusa!~ Liam!~  I disinfected the house with the substance I made!  So hurry up!  The neighbors are concerned about the noise" Cassandra said. 

Nakusa laughed, "Awh, already!? Fine, Liam, hand me that gun," nakusa said.  Liam pushed Amy to the ground, as she struggled to breathe from all the crying.   As Liam handed nakusa the gun, she emptied out all the ammo on Mr Harris, then took off her gloves and put them in Amy's hand. "Cass, call the cops would ya?" Nakusa asked. "Of course!" Cassandra said and pulled out her phone.  Amy was hysterical, then watched as these 3 ruthless children cleaned the knife, and left, but not before giving her a clear view of their faces.

Nakusa stepped back and then looked at Cassandra and Liam. "Damn. Didn't we frame her for murder?" Nakusa asked. "Yes. And Slaughtered her husband" Cassandra sighed.   Ms Harris was escorted away and nakusa, Liam, and Cassandra were told to go to class.

At around 1 pm, alador came to Darius's office to discuss ways out. "So that's it then? There's no way out?" Alador asked, with a devastated tone. "Unless you get a no-fault divorce, then yeah, you'd pay around 20,000 in alimony, and child support if she got full custody of the kids"  Darius sighed.  "Maybe I should just. Maybe I should just come clean at this point" alador said while thinking to himself.  "Are you sure? Odalia will be furious" Darius asked.  "It's..the mature thing to do, il talk to her later on today," Alador said.   "And what about us?" Darius asked, avoiding his partner's gaze. "Nothing. I still want to be with you, but I do need to break ties with odalia.." Alador said, understanding the situation.  "Okay.."  Darius agreed, placing a tender kiss on A
Alador's cheek. 

And he stayed true to his word. When odalia got home and the kids were out to bed, alador had a kind and apologetic conversation with his soon-to-be ex-wife.  It took 20 minutes to explain every, and alador apologized and explained himself.  Once he was done, odalia's gaze looked neutral. He processed everything, then stood up. "Have it your way, alador" she said in a solemn tone and left the room.   Odalia left the house and went outside for a walk, to clear her head.  She did suspect infidelity, but she had hoped it wasn't true, although she couldn't be too surprised, as her marriage had been crumbling for years now.  there were no deep talks or intimate moments.  In fact, the more she thought, the more she would come to terms.

As much as odalia would hate to admit it, she can understand why eda is the way she is. Feeling leaves you vulnerable, and weak. Nieve.  In a world this cruel you can't be that unless you want to be fucked over by the world.  Although it seems those two were fucked over anyway. Maybe there's still a chance, second chances seem keen on those who suffer anyway.  

Eda decided she'd invite her sister over for dinner, and because she didn't want to give anyone poor poisoning she let nakusa take over cooking dinner but always made sure to ask if she was okay with it.   Eda and Lilith were sitting together, while nakusa was cooking. "I know it's amazing, she's really good, but she didn't want to wear the hat" eda chuckled. "I don't blame her, it's a little too Silly"  Lilith stated, looking at the mini chef's bat eda bought.  "If you put a hat on me I  burning it!!" Nakusa yelled from the kitchen. 

The two sisters snickered and looked back at Liam who was sitting Inna's circle of salt with a rubber duck, and Cassandra who was reading a book.  Lilith seemed satisfied with as current situation, more so that she was in it. "You've really matured," Lilith said, grabbing her sister's attention.  "Hm? What do y LPou mean?" Eda asked. "You're doing well for yourself, I will say I didn't expect you to take on a bartender as an occupation, but it suits you..and now you're taking care of these 3 children" Lilith explained.

Eda nodded. "Yeah. I guess so, I just.. Everything changed so suddenly. So quickly. I mean, you. Probably wouldn't be here with me now if it weren't for Cassie" Eda explained. "And what Q distance.." Eda sighed. "I just..this stupid condition. It ruins my life, it can hurt them. I could never live with myself if I hurt them" eda explained, her tone sorrowful, and soft.    Lilith felt for her sister, after all, it was rare eda actually expressed why or how she felt about things, and then her phone rang.
She saw the caller ID was Raine.

"Raine?.."

"Eda I can't do it!!  I-... I can't do it! There are too many people!"

"Woah.. Woah, chill out for a second, what's going on?"

"I accidentally accepted to perform live!"

"Shit... Stay there, how long do I have?"

"Uhm.. 10 minutes"

"Be there in 5, send il
Mob.   Lthe address"

Eda hung up and quickly grabbed a jacket. "Sorry lily I gotta run," eda said, and hurried out the door after yelling. "Be good for your aunt, guys!!" 

How would she get through this one?