twelve

chapter twelve |other side of hollywood————————————————————————

————————————————————————

"all right, this way." willie spoke as he lead the four ghosts onto a balcony area.

"woah. so this is where your hotshot ghost lives, huh?" luke said, and juniper looked around as she tugged on the bottom of her blouse.

"yeah, we've walked past this hotel like, a million times. how come we've never heard of it?" alex said, and junie wanted to know too.

"that's because, this area has been sealed off for decades. i mean, you wouldn't even know this place exists unless you're invited." willie told them, and alex smiled. "all right. i gotta go make sure everything's cool, but ill be right back" he said, before walking away.

reggie spotted a fancy sign on the wall, and read it out loud. "the hollywood ghost club? this place is creepy." he said as the four of them leant on the railing, looking down at the club. junie was stood in between reggie and alex, with luke on the other side of alex.

"yeah, well. so are we." alex said, and juniper tilted her head in agreement.

"i don't know about this." reggie said as he shook his head, and juniper placed her hand on his arm.

"well, if you get scared, you... you can always hide behind me. i'll be hiding behind goldie." alex said as he stood behind her, making her roll her eyes with a smile.

"you guys need to grow up, okay? we're gonna get back at bobby. he needs to pay for what he did to us." luke said, and junie nodded her head.

"yeah." reggie mumbles, and alex leaned closer to him, whispering to him over to top of junie's head.

"im still gonna hide behind her."

just as alex spoke, willie poofed in next to luke. "we're all good!"

"cool, thanks! hey, just so you know, we have to be back in like an hour. we have a gig with julie." juniper told willie, and he nodded his head at her- "oh, yeah. no worries."

"let's go." he said, as he lead them to the staircase. "normally, id have my deck, and i'd backboard this heavy 20 set, but tonight... we have company. hope you guys are ready for this." he said as he slid down the railing.

"wow. are you guys seeing what i'm seeing?" alex asked as they all stared at the scene in front of them, 1920's music flowing though their ears.

"i think we're a little overdressed." luke said, and juniper tugged on her blouse again, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"more like underdressed." she mumbled, and reggie, who was stood beside her, heard what she said. he took her hands in his, bringing it up to his mouth and kissing it. "i think you look beautiful." he whispered. and juniper smiled up at him, red dusting her cheeks once again.