【World 1】━━ My girlfriend's brother has skin hunger syndrome ━━

1.1

"...Come, let's drink some soup first to warm our stomach." The dishes were almost all served. Xu Congyi took the bowl from Zang Min sitting opposite him and filled her with half a bowl of tomato and egg soup.

Xu Cong's face and eyes were extremely gentle. Zang Min was his girlfriend, and the two had just established a relationship.

Zang Min took the bowl with both hands, her pretty little face was moistened by love, and she was about to give him a cute smile. When her eyes met the stern-faced man sitting on Xu Congyi's right, she stopped herself in time. He suppressed his emotions, just lowered his eyes and said 'thank you'.

As if he didn't notice anything strange about Zang Min, Xu Cong turned around and asked Zang Rui: "Brother, do you want to drink?"

The dining table is rectangular, and the tomato soup happens to be on Xu Congyi's side.

Zang Rui's black eyes moved mechanically and landed on Xu Congyi's ordinary face. Unconsciously, Zang Rui frowned. In fact, it doesn't quite make sense. Zang Min rejected those boys who were better-looking than Xu Congyi, and finally chose such an ordinary guy with no advantages at all.

When Xu Cong saw Zang Rui, he looked at him without shaking his head or nodding. The man had strong eyebrows, sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, and his face was sharp and angular. He was very handsome. The parents of the Zang family have excellent genes, and the two children they gave birth to can be regarded as the best among people. Good looking, handsome, knowledgeable, smart, and kind to others.

Not getting a response, Xu Congyi took it upon himself to take the bowl at the man's finger. The man suddenly raised his hand, and their arms inevitably collided. Xu Congyi smiled apologetically.

The man's expression showed surprise for a moment, but he restrained himself in time, so that at least Xu Congyi and Zang Min didn't notice it at all.

"Brother!" Zang Min finished chewing a piece of shiitake mushroom, pursed his lips, and suddenly broke the silence between them.

"How long will you be on business trip to Yecheng this time?"

Zang Min looked at the handsome elder brother with good eyes.

Zang Rui was drinking soup from a bowl. He put down the bowl and saw Zang Min's eyes diagonally across from him were bright, a little inquiring and cautious. After all, Zang Rui had been up and down in the business field for so many years, so he couldn't guess what Zang Min was thinking. .

"A few months!" Zang Rui glanced to the left involuntarily from the corner of his eye. The young man seemed to be very sensitive. He immediately noticed that he was looking at him and gave him a faint but not perfunctory smile.

Zang Min was secretly relieved, it would be fine in a few months. But how did she know that the months Zang Rui mentioned were not one or two months, but eight or nine months.

In other words, during these times, Zang Rui will live in a second house owned by Zang Min.

"I have to go back to the hospital to work later, so I'll ask my eldest brother to send me there." Zang Min graduated in June today. With her excellent results, she got the opportunity to intern in a provincial hospital. This restaurant is next to the hospital. Xu Congyi was working as a programmer in a computer company in the east. She also took a temporary leave and came to have dinner with Zang Min. By the way, she also met her eldest brother Zang Rui, who had just arrived in Yecheng last night. .

As the meal came to an end, Xu Congyi took out two tissues and handed them to Zang Min. He also took out two and folded them neatly, ready to wipe his lips.