Final World 2: On the feasibility of snatching the second male lead

"Remind you what?" Falcon looked a little confused.

"Romance line, I remember you mentioned before that the romance line collapsed." Xu Congyi reminded this system in turn, which seemed to be not very proficient in business.

Falcon's little head nodded vigorously: "Yes, the romance line is broken."

Xu Cong stepped forward with one long leg and walked along the street with the flow of people.

"As far as this sentence is concerned, shouldn't there be a premise?" Xu Cong glanced at the falcon flying not far from him.

"Uh... It seems so, but..." Falcon wanted to find something to say to refute, but surprisingly, it seemed that Xu Congyi was right.

"Since the romance line is going to collapse, at least it must exist. If it doesn't exist, there is no such thing as whether it will collapse or not."

"Yes." Xu Cong glanced at him with a hint of amusement.

"It's not enough to conquer the second male lead alone, adding the female lead is the best."

Falcon blinked his eyes. If he followed Xu Congyi's idea, judging from what happened in many previous worlds, Xu Congyi had the ability to make the raiders like him and love him.

Here, the first task is to prevent the female protagonist from falling in love with the second male protagonist, so it is feasible to start with the second male protagonist and the female protagonist.

Xu Congyi thought more clearly than others. He was quite clear-sighted, and onlookers were confused.

In this way, it is a double insurance. No wonder the system will violate the rules that it knows cannot be triggered in order to tie up this person. Even it has a vague idea of ​​taking this human being as its own.

Of course, Hayabusa knew that even if the heroine really liked Xu Congyi because of this, the romance line would only exist for a while before spontaneous collapse. Xu Cong loves the Danmei line much more than the romance line.

Since Xu Congyi has decided this way, Falcon naturally fully supports it.

Afterwards, Falcon served as a guide, guiding Xu Congyi to the restaurant where the heroine and her friends were.

It was not the weekend, so there were not many people out of school. There were only a few tables with people sitting in the restaurant. Xu Congyi walked in alone, his eyes swept over it casually, and he chose the table behind the heroine.

Because she entered through the front door of the restaurant, the hostess noticed Xu Cong as soon as he entered.

When Xu Congyi sat down behind him, the heroine Tongtong lowered her eyes, but she didn't look at her friend across the table. Instead, she subconsciously listened to what was going on behind her.

Hearing Xu pull away from a bench and then sit down, the shop owner walked over with a small notebook and pen.

Not long after, there was a clear and sweet voice behind me, like the breeze passing through the morning bamboo forest, bringing with it a cool refreshing feeling.

Tongtong was so focused that she didn't even notice her friend calling her twice. In the end, her friend reached out and patted her arm to bring her back to reality.

"What's wrong? You didn't answer for a long time." My friend narrowed his eyes slightly and looked up, down, left and right, carefully observing Tongtong.

Tongtong felt embarrassed that his thoughts had been broken, and his face suddenly felt a little hot.

She shook her head repeatedly: "Nothing, what did you just ask me to do?"