5.11

Approaching the slightly parted lips, he could easily smell the scent of wine emanating from them. Seduced by this alluring scent, Qi Guanque lowered his head and kissed her. Squinting his eyes slightly, he threw himself into the kiss. He took the young man's thin lower lip and sucked it, bit it gently, traced the seductive lip line with the tip of his tongue, and kissed for a while. Such a brief taste was naturally not enough, Qi Guan Que pressed Xu Cong's lips apart with his sharp teeth, and his smooth tongue quickly penetrated through the opened gap.

As soon as he entered, especially when he encountered another soft tongue hiding the moisture and heat inside, an ultimate numbing pleasure rushed directly to the top of his head, making every part of his body cheer for it.

There were still wine stains between Xu Congyi's lips and teeth. Qi Guanque pinched Xu Cong's jaw with one hand and opened his lips completely, allowing him to do whatever he wanted.

Desires gather in one place, eager to find an entrance, and then explode completely.

Qi Guanque hugged the person tightly, as if he was preparing to embed the person into his own bones. This kiss made the unconscious person unable to breathe smoothly, and his hands and feet began to struggle unconsciously before he stopped. Qi Guanque raised his head, and when he left Xu Congyi's lips, he pulled up a silver thread. The thread broke silently, and the lower half of the split fell between Xu Congyi's pink chin and slid downwards. the trend of.

After staring at the water stain for a while, Qi Guanque leaned down, picked up the water stain, and swallowed it into his throat.

One hand went to Xu Congyi's waist and pulled open his belt. The other hand grabbed the skirt of Xu Congyi's chest and pulled it to the side. The smooth and flawless skin was instantly revealed in front of him. Especially the crimson fruit dotted on it looked like it had been tempered with blood, and was almost the same color as Xu Congyi's lips. The shape is not big and small. It is obvious that this person is 100% male like him. Before this, only women had crawled onto Qiguanque's bed. Even he himself had never thought that one day, he would be tempted by such a person.

Tempting, yes, he couldn't tell what he was thinking about this person. Seeing Xu Congyi and Qi Guanling talking and laughing, and seeing him avoiding him all the time, Qi Guanque felt an unspeakable anger in his heart. This kind of anger was like a fire that seemed to be inextinguishable. The flame cannot be extinguished.

Except this guy.

Only this person can silence that fire.

Qi Guanque buried his head in Xu Congyi's neck, kissed Xu Congyi's slender and beautiful neck, kissed the protruding throat bone, kissed his lips downwards, nibbling and sucking at the equally protruding and graceful collarbone, After a while, red marks were drawn out from that piece of skin. Qi Guanque kissed Xu Congyi's undulating chest, opened his lips, and was about to take the red flesh on the right in his mouth, when suddenly, all his movements stopped.

There was an unignorable tingling sensation on his neck. Qi Guanque followed the force of the cold object on his neck and slowly moved his body upward.

He raised his eyes and looked ahead. The man he thought was drunk now had his eyes wide open and was staring at him with extreme anger.

"What are you doing?" Xu Congyi almost said through gritted teeth. His eyes were bulging and he was so angry that he was breathing heavily.

Qi Guanque's expression was slightly startled, but soon he returned to his usual strength and intimidation. The sharp and revealing eyes were like the door chewing someone up in an instant.

His dark eyes glanced at the short knife on his neck, and he recognized it at a glance. This knife was Qi Guanling. Unexpectedly, Qi Guanling gave the knife to Xu Congyi. It seemed that she really loved this man. However, I don't know if it was his misunderstanding, but Qi Guanque always felt that the man standing underneath him was not what he showed. Just like now, the anger in his eyes was so obvious, but it just gave people a feeling that The soul inside is very floating, giving people a feeling of being unable to control it.