10.4

At this moment, Xu Congyi rinsed the foam off Luo Qian's hands, and as soon as he raised his eyes, he met Luo Qian's focused eyes.

After being caught peeking at the bag, Luo Qian suddenly panicked and jerked out her hand.

Xu Congyi's eyes darkened, but surprisingly he didn't say anything about it.

"Go out, I'll wash the clothes." He squatted down and started washing the clothes.

Luo Qian's arms naturally hung down by her sides, and water droplets dripped along the back of her hands and fell to the ground. She looked at Xu Congyi's squatting back. The thin clothes were ironed against his thin back, and Luo Qian's heart stirred up. Tiny ripples.

This kind of unexpected fluctuation in emotions seemed to have never happened before. For a while, she couldn't figure out the specific cause. A relatively clear understanding was that it was caused by Xu Congyi.

Since Xu Congyi took over the washing of the clothes, there was no need for her to stay any longer. Luo Qian walked out of the bathroom. The living room outside was empty. She walked a few steps from the dining table and saw someone pushing the door in.

The man's eyes met with Luo Qian's for a moment, and then he quickly moved away. Even when he walked past her, he seemed to regard her as nothing. Luo Qian didn't know what happened during that time, but Most of her thoughts at the moment were on the other person, so even though she felt a little strange, she didn't really take it to heart.

Xiaohu was not in good health and was resting in her room. Luo Qian went up to the second floor to see her.

Ah Si found Xu Congyi in the bathroom and saw that he was washing clothes by himself. He wanted to go in and help, but Xu Congyi naturally refused.

It's just a few pieces of clothing, so it won't bother so many people.

After wringing it out, he carried the basin outside the balcony. Ah Si took off the clothes hanger and handed it to Xu Congyi. Xu Congyi took it in his hand, spread the clothes out and hung them up to dry.

"I won't have dinner at home tonight so that my aunt doesn't have to come over to cook."

Xu Congyi hung up a piece of clothing and said to Ah Si when he bent down to get his pants from the basin.

Ah Si's face was filled with surprise and surprise, and he immediately asked Xu Congyi: "Master, are you going out?"

"Yes, I called home and asked me to go back."

Although Ah Si was arranged by Xu's father to protect and take care of him, up to now, he can actually be said to be more obedient to Xu Congyi's arrangements.

"...I'll take you there." He was at home that day and did not go out with Xu Congyi. He was always uneasy. He encountered an accident this time. He vaguely felt that it was not as simple as it seemed on the surface. Ah Si was a little worried about Xu Congyi. One's safety.

Xu Congyi raised his eyelids and looked directly at Ah Si. The latter immediately realized that he had gone too far and lowered his head as if he had admitted his mistake.

"Okay." Xu Congyi was silent for a while, then nodded.

"Do you need me to tell Miss Luo and them?" Ah Si asked tentatively.

"No, I'll talk to you later. You go to the living room and bring the gun. It doesn't look very peaceful lately."

After Ah Si received the order, he turned around and quickly prepared.

Time didn't pass very fast, but it didn't go slowly either. After lunch, Xu Congyi went to the study alone to deal with the piled up documents. Usually someone would come to pick up the documents after they were processed, so he didn't need to worry about this.