1.4

The car drove all the way from downtown Yecheng City, onto the viaduct, entered the Fourth Ring Road, and then quickly passed between a large overpass that spanned several miles around and entered the suburbs.

The surrounding houses and people gradually became sparse. As time passed and the sky became darker, almost no one could be seen.

Finally, after driving for nearly an hour, the Audi stopped at an open space paved with bluestones.

Zang Rui, who was in the driver's seat, opened the door directly, got out of the car and walked towards the rear of the car. He opened the rear hood with one arm, bent over and took out a gray object from inside.

Xu Congyi took off his seat belt, sat quietly for three or four seconds, and then got out of the car.

There are no street lights here, only the faint light from the low beam of the Audi car. It is very effective where it can be illuminated.

Zang Rui walked up from behind and walked to the car lights. At this time, Xu Congyi was able to identify clearly. What was in Zang Rui's palm was a nylon rope.

When Zang Rui approached him step by step, Xu Congyi also looked at the man with good eyes and stepped back.

A pair of black eyes with a cold light, even in the dim and unclear surroundings, are still so bright that it makes people feel frightened.

"Is the heroine's brother planning to kill me directly?" Xu Congyi kept walking backwards, and his heel suddenly hit something. He turned his head suddenly and found that he had retreated to the railing surrounded by logs, and he could hear vaguely in his ears. There is the sound of water flowing.

System: "Not sure. So far, although his hands are stained with some blood, he has not killed anyone yet."

"Set a precedent from me."

System: "There is a reservoir behind you. He took the rope. I guess he wanted to tie you up and throw you down."

"Well, if I die here today, the heroine's love value for me should reach one hundred."

System: "It's definitely possible, but..."

"But what?"

The system suddenly became silent and disappeared.

The next moment, Xu Congyi's pupils suddenly dilated.

When Xu Congyi was secretly communicating with the system, Zang Rui almost took a step forward. Xu Congyi didn't even have time to blink, and the man's handsome and cold face magnified in front of him.

His shoulders sank, and the man's strong arms pressed down. Xu leaned back and distanced himself from Zang Rui.

The man said nothing and stood against the light. His entire face was hidden in the shadows, making it difficult to see the exact expression on his face. His dark eyes were unexpectedly bright, like a ferocious wolf that had discovered its prey.

"Zang Rui, I respect you because you are Zang Min's eldest brother. Zang Min and I truly love each other. My current conditions are not good. I know it very well, but I will work hard. Just one job won't do. , I will look for two more jobs. I have never lived the life of a rich person, so I can't comment on anything, but I can guarantee that I will swear on my life that I will be kind to Zang Min and love her throughout my life. , protect her. Don't let her suffer any grievances and harm, or you give me half a year, and I will prove to you that I am worthy of Zang Min's trust for life." Xu Cong said without taking a breath.

Zang Rui's eyes flickered, and his face was expressionless, except for indifference.

The man's indifference made Xu Congyi feel pitiful and pathetic for being a one-man show, and he raised his voice unconsciously: "What do you want me to do? Apart from letting me leave Zang Min, what exactly do you want me to do before you believe that I care about Zang Min?" My feelings, tell me!"