1.15

"elder brother......"

Zang Min only had time to say this word. Zang Rui raised his right arm slightly and gestured to the back. Two tall men in black suits passed by Zang Rui, and one stood beside Xu Cong. In front of me, one is at the end of the bed.

"Put on your clothes!" Zang Rui's dark eyes lingered on Zang Min's exposed shoulders for a moment, and he commanded in a voice like a sharp blade.

Zang Min shook her arms and put on her clothes quickly. She pulled off the quilt and landed on her feet. She seemed to be too frightened, her hands and feet were weak, her body shook violently, and she almost lost her balance and fell straight down. Grasping the edge of the bed, Zang Min straightened up tremblingly.

Zang Rui stood up straight and didn't say anything, but the two men in suits suddenly moved.

One grabbed Zang Min's arm, pulled her staggering, and dragged her to the opposite wall. The other punched very quickly and hit Xu Congyi in the abdomen, who was completely unprepared. When Xu Congyi bent over in pain, he grabbed Xu Congyi's arm and pushed him. Go down.

Xu Congyi fell backwards. The pain was so severe that he curled up into a shrimp. He hit the man in the suit, pulled a pillow from it, covered Xu Congyi's face, and held it tightly with his arms.

The air suddenly stopped, and the world in front of him suddenly turned black, causing Xu Cong to struggle and shake as hard as he could. However, his body had not recovered much from the overload operation last night. In less than a minute, he His arms dropped weakly.

"I really thought Zang Rui would suffocate me to death like this." Feeling dizzy and breathing stagnant, Xu Congyi closed his eyes to communicate with the system.

System: "It's 90. Zang Rui's love value. He loves you very much and won't let you die."

It won't let him die, but it will make his life worse than death. Looking at the current development, there is no need to speculate on what will happen next.

While Zang Min was about to scream in fear, the man in a suit who grabbed her arm tightly covered her mouth with his palm. No matter how hard Zang Min beat and tore her, the man in a suit's arms did not relax for a moment.

Zang Min turned her gaze to Zang Rui, hoping that Zang Rui would see her pleading and let Xu Congyi go. However, Zang Rui's next behavior made Zang Min's eyes almost pop out of their sockets.

As Zang Rui walked towards Xu Congyi, he raised his elbow and pulled off the tie.

The man in the suit took the pillow covering Xu Cong's side away, and the man in the suit also moved aside. There was no expression on his face. It seemed that he was not the one who had just prepared to suffocate the person. The man in the suit, like the other one, was like a sculpture, his eyes focused elsewhere, as if what was going on here had nothing to do with them.

Zang Min was tired of struggling, and her tears were like broken beads, one line after another.

"Minmin, see clearly, this person belongs to your brother. No one can touch him except me." Zang Rui knelt down and tore at Xu Congyi, who had fainted due to suffocation and had no resistance. Clothes, he turned to Zang Min who was watching in shock and said lightly with a smile, his eyes flashed with an extremely morbid and crazy look.

Like a raging fire that can burn everything...

So Zang Min watched the whole process. Her boyfriend, or rather her ex-boyfriend, was held down by her eldest brother, imprisoned in the body and bottom, and bullied and humiliated without restraint.