9.11

Originally, on such a rainy day, there was lightning in the sky, and Chou Feng would not come out. But he noticed that the place where the lightning was most concentrated seemed to be where Xu Congyi was, and the trees were screaming silently in the lightning. Some of them passed the news to Chou Feng, saying that Xu Congyi and the others were trapped on the hillside. Some of the people who ran away in confusion were directly chopped into charred carbon figures by lightning bolts.

Chou Feng could no longer wait peacefully like this. He couldn't just watch Xu Congyi get into trouble in this dense forest.

Therefore, even though his body was still in the process of mutation and evolution, he still chose to walk out of the cave. Heavy rain poured down on his body, slapping his skin. As soon as Yan Feng stepped out of the cave, a dazzling lightning shot down from the top of the sky. It struck directly beside Chou Feng. A tree next to him had no way to dodge. It was hit by the strong lightning. Powerful electric current was flowing underground. Although Chou Feng was now in human form, his essence was still a tree. Under the lightning, he My whole body was charged with electricity. As I walked into the dense forest, my hands and feet became more and more numb, and my arms even started to feel heavy.

Chou Feng slowed down a little, lowered his head and looked at his wrist. His vision immediately jumped into a piece of dark brown dry and rough bark. His arm began to show signs of returning to its original shape in the heavy rain.

Chou Feng tightened his fists and then increased his speed. He jumped directly to the top of the trees and jumped among the towering branches. As soon as he started jumping, lightning chased him. Almost every tree he landed on, Turn around and leave, and the tree will be struck with bright flames by the pursuing lightning.

In peaceful days, Chou Feng is indeed the strongest person in this dense forest, but the world is fair, and there is no such thing as an absolutely powerful being. No matter how powerful he is, he will have his weaknesses in some aspects. Chou Feng's weakness was completely exposed at this time.

He realized that the lightning was chasing him, and he didn't make any stop, he just kept running forward.

Xu Congyi hugged Chou Ya tightly and waited for the rain to stop in the pouring rain. After waiting for a while, the raindrops hitting the leaves still made a heart-stopping sound.

The heavy rain seemed to show no sign of stopping, and Xu Congyi gradually became a little anxious.

Looking towards the collapsed tent, he saw the twins taking shelter there. Xu Congyi took a closer look and found that there was still a place where he could stay temporarily. He supported Chou Ya and walked there.

"Go over there." The rain was so loud that it almost drowned out Xu Congyi's voice.

But fortunately, Chou Ya still heard clearly, and she nodded without falling.

The two of them hunched their backs and hurried to the tent.

A flash of light suddenly struck in front of their eyes, causing Xu Congyi and Chou Ya to freeze in place. The lightning instantly burned several dead leaves on the ground to gray black.

Chou Ya turned her head blankly and looked at Xu Congyi, who was holding her arm next to her. Xu Congyi was obviously in a similar situation to her, and he was shocked by this sudden scene.

"...What should we do now?" There is no way to get over, so we can only stay where we are? But what would happen if lightning happened to hit where they were standing? Chou Ya was so scared that she wanted to cry.

Because of his deep connection with Chou Feng, Xu Congyi sensed his aura in advance when the other party appeared nearby. He knew that the other party was approaching here. There was not much reason, or because of the other party's existence, he Representing strength, Xu Congyi's frightened face softened a lot, and he held on to Chou Ya.