3.12

"I can help you." Zhan Xiang directly explained his intention without any pretense.

Teng Yun was slightly wary. This person knew too much, which made him very suspicious.

"What do you want?" She didn't believe there could be unprovoked kindness, there must be a reason.

Zhan Xiang shook his head.

"You don't want anything, but you want to help me. What do you want?" Although she was sad because of Xu Congyi's departure, she thought she was not too stupid.

"What are you picturing? Probably, I want to see you smile. I hope the person I like can be happy."

He looked directly into Teng Yun's eyes, affectionate and authentic, and Zhan Xiang did not hesitate to show his false feelings.

Teng Yun has been secretly thinking of ways to rescue Xu Yizi from her father. If she takes action, Teng Shi will probably find out soon. If she is found, she has a hunch that it may be difficult to reconcile with her in this life. Xu Congyi is together. She didn't want to take the risk yet. She couldn't take action without being completely sure.

Now there is a person who is willing to help her. She knows a little bit about Zhan Xiang's family background. She said that the money is good, but compared with her family, it is not even close, but it is enough. For example, find some manpower or something.

Teng Yun only said that her father didn't like Xu Congyi, so he stopped them from being together. She didn't say that Xu Congyi now lives in her house and sleeps on the same bed as her father. If she couldn't accept it, others would certainly not accept it either. She didn't want to see other people paying special attention to Xu Congyi.

Zhanxiang knew that Teng Yun was lying, so he didn't expose it and let her make up excuses.

From a certain point of view, being liked by Teng Yun made Teng Shiyue ignore ethics and morals and forcefully snatch people away. Zhan Xiang also became a little interested in this person named Xu Congyi. . I want to see what is special about young people.

The two reached a consensus in this way. For Teng Yun, she was actually a little sick and rushed to seek medical treatment. If someone was willing to help her, she immediately accepted the kindness. As for the unknown secrets behind it, she could not imagine that much.

Over there, Xu Congyi didn't know what they were planning, and had lived in Teng's house for almost ten days.

It was a weekend, so he made a copy of the class schedule and gave it to Teng Shiyue. Knowing that he had no classes, the man asked the driver to pick him up from school at noon.

But the strange thing is that from noon to afternoon, Xu Congyi saw no one else.

It was impossible to call Teng Shiyue and ask him why he didn't show up. When he was bored, Xu Congyi went to the piano room on the second floor.

The piano was brought over, but Xu Congji deliberately ignored it. It belonged to Teng Shiyue, and he subconsciously didn't want to touch it.

But there is nothing to kill time alone in a huge, empty room. I usually practice in the school piano room, spending a fixed two or three hours every day. I came back early today and did not go to the piano room. Musical instruments need to be practiced every day. If you delay for one day, you will feel a certain sense of alienation and unfamiliarity the next day.

Guessing that Teng Shiyue might be back later, Xu Congyi sat on the piano stool, opened the black cover, and placed his palms gently on the black and white keys.

The piano is completely black, with streaks of porcelain white light shining on its clean and moist surface.

There is a brand logo on the body and the price is over six figures.