1.13

The right wrist was sore and numb, with a circle of bruises from being strangled. Coupled with the forced high-speed operation later, the slightest movement would cause throbbing pain. The condition of the left arm was not much better. Although the displaced bones were reattached, the pain was still unbearable.

He went to the bathroom and washed his face with cold water, barely regaining some energy. His clothes were almost scrapped. Xu Congyi went to Zang Rui's room and looked through Zang Rui's clothes. He came out. The man was taller than him and had a good figure. He is also relatively muscular, and when worn on Xu Congyi, he is more than half a size too big.

The simple act of dressing becomes a bit difficult at this time.

What usually took one or two minutes to solve now took no less than five minutes. Xu Congyi wrote down this account in a small notebook in his mind.

His throat was so dry that he felt uncomfortable with thirst. Xu Congyi took a glass and went to drink from the water dispenser. He gurgled, raised his head, and drank the water in the glass in one gulp.

Holding the glass in his hand, Xu Congyi stared at the glass with dim eyes, dazed for a while.

Suddenly, he raised his arm suddenly, and the glass fell out of his hand. With a thud, it was thrown against the wall and shattered into pieces. The broken glass shards flew everywhere, and some even splashed on Xu Congyi. He walked forward, squatted down, picked up a piece among several sharp fragments, and without even frowning, cut into the inside of his left arm.

Blood surged out instantly and fell to the floor in drops.

The system made a surprised voice: "Hey, host, don't get too distracted, calm down, calm down!"

"Which of your eyes saw that I was going to commit suicide?"

System: "You cut yourself with glass shards, how can you still be wrong!"

"Of course I am wrong. Do you think I am such a coward?"

System: "Not quite."

"I want to give Zang Rui a surprise. After all, he has done so much, and I have to do something to be reciprocal."

System: "In a way that hurts yourself? I can't figure it out."

Xu Congji just smiled and did not fully explain to the system, because it would be able to see what he wanted to do later.

It was almost three o'clock, and the man in the suit did not enter the house immediately after Zang Rui's instruction. At this time, even if Xu Congyi could sleep again, he should be up. The man in the suit contacted a nearby restaurant and asked the other party to deliver a meal for one person. It was very fast. Within half an hour, the restaurant employees came with a tray. The man in the suit paid the money and took the key to unlock the door.

As soon as the door opened a crack, the strong and pungent smell of blood hit his face, making the man in the suit startled immediately. He rushed in immediately without even thinking about it. The sight that appeared in his field of vision made the man in the suit's breath hitch in his throat.

There is a pool of scarlet blood in the middle of the living room. The blood is brightly colored and surrounded by countless broken glass shards. On one of them, the color is particularly rich. The blood snakes all the way towards a closed door.

The man in the suit put down the tray in his hand and rushed to the door anxiously.

Pushing the door open hard, all the curtains inside the door were pulled tightly, and a straight line of blood on the ground continued to extend inward, ending under the bathroom door panel.