7.11

"...Those Taoist priests threatened the mage with your life and mine, gave away the magic power, and forced the mage to enter this demon world." Xu Congyi explained to Ni Sheng why they appeared here.

Ni Sheng looked around in surprise. Everywhere was desolate and ruined. The sky was gloomy and about to collapse at any time, making people feel suffocated.

"You said this is the devil's world?" Ni Sheng had heard of this place, but had never been there before. She once felt that it was far away from her, but in the blink of an eye, she unexpectedly found herself in the devil's world. There are many monsters in the demon world, and it is said that they are all cruel and bloodthirsty, so the wounds on one shoulder were bitten by the monsters.

However, Ni Sheng looked at Xu Congyi's chest. There was also deep red blood stains there. Judging from the traces, it was caused by being stabbed by a sharp blade. Wherever Ni Sheng stared, she always felt strange in her heart.

This sense of doubt was quickly dispelled by the sudden cold wind blowing around. The cold wind was so strong that Ni Sheng's body swayed and he almost lost his balance.

Xu Congyi lost one of his tails. Including this time, he had died three times in total, and he still had six tails.

I hope I won't lose all my tails before leaving the demon world.

Neither Ni Sheng nor Xu Congyi knew much about the demon world. Xu Congyi's injuries healed naturally as he resurrected from the dead. Even the fiery red robe, because it was made of his fur, healed and his red clothes spontaneously healed. Completely restored.

Guessing that Ni Yan knew more than them, Xu Congsui walked towards Ni Yan, preparing to question him.

Xu Congyi didn't look distant, but he wasn't close either. Although he had some kind of indescribable relationship with Ni Yan, he couldn't show it too much when Ni Sheng was here.

Ni Yan's expression was calm. From the outside, it was really impossible to tell that he was running out of mana. Xu Congyi stood a few meters away in front of Ni Yan.

Ni Yan kept staring at Xu Cong Yi. This heavy gaze made Xu Cong Yi look at Ni Yan, and he suddenly felt an invisible pressure rolling down. Xu Cong shrank subconsciously at first glance.

There was a faint trace of fear on the fox demon's face, but he didn't ignore him directly. This made Ni Yan feel a little happy in his heart, but he was afraid of him. This is not what Ni Yan wants.

"Master, do you know how to get out?" Xu Congyi asked in a voice that could be heard by the three of them.

Ni Sheng on the side suddenly became nervous, waiting for Ni Yan's answer.

Ni Yan thought for a while, then raised his head to look at the sky. The other two demons followed his movements and looked at the sky together. The sky was filled with gray, without a ray of light, and the entire space was shrouded in gray mist.

"On a full moon night, the gate to the devil world will automatically open..."

Before Ni Yan finished speaking, Ni Sheng's face was filled with joy, and she took Xu Cong's arm, as if the door to the devil's world would open later. During Xu Congyi's subsequent questions, Ni Sheng's smile froze a little bit. stand up.

"Then...when will the moon be full again?"

Ni Yan thought deeply, then said: "It is estimated that there are still eight days."

Entering the demon world is different from leaving it, and it is subject to a certain degree of restrictions. This restriction was built by a Buddhist monk who used his own magic power.