5.18 (End)

Forgive, of course forgive, even if the heroine stabs his heart with a knife, he will forgive.

Because the person in my arms is not anyone else, but the heroine of this world. She has the aura of the protagonist, and everything she does is recognized by the world.

"I know you did all this for me, but enough is enough, really enough. I don't want to see you and uncle turning against each other because of me. That's it for now, let the past go. After we leave here, everything will be over. Forget." This is a compromise, but it is also a disguised struggle. If you continue to stay, there won't be any changes. The kind of relationship that ignores human ethics and is unethical will continue. The best way is to stay away.

Xu Congyi looked straight at the burning candle diagonally opposite, the flame swaying without wind, and hugged Qi Guanling tighter.

Suddenly, there was a gentle touch on the cheek, the person holding him raised his head, and his lips as moist as crimson petals touched her. Kissing her gently, Xu Congyi lowered his eyes and looked at Qi Guanling's exquisite and beautiful face. When the other party bit her hard because of his silence, her lips hurt slightly.

Xu Congyi pushed Qi Guanling aside as if he had been stung by something.

With this push, Qi Guanling's face was full of hurt and disbelief. As for Xu Congyi, he lowered his head and stared at his hand pushing the person out, with a rather stunned expression.

Just when Xu Congyi was about to apologize for his behavior just now, Qi Guanling took the first step to break the suddenly solid and silent air.

"Congyi, are you sleepy? I'm going to get some water to wash my face." She tried her best to smile and walked out. Xu Congyi turned around as Qi Guanling moved around. In fact, they all know very well that what happened happened, it really happened, and it cannot be forgotten just by saying forget it. Those images, even if you don't think about them deliberately, will appear from time to time.

When the door curtain was closed again, the uncomfortable emotion in Xu Cong's eyes flashed and disappeared without a trace in an instant.

They had been back to the tribe for some time, and Xu Congyi estimated that Qiguan Que should be on their way back. Without saying a word, the man jumped down from the ice cave to save him, without taking advantage of others. This feeling moved Xu Congyi deeply. Presumably, the Danmei line has grown.

System: "90, increased by 10, almost. Oh, and another thing to add, he is not on the way, he has just arrived in the tribe."

"Are you hurt?"

"No, not even a scratch." The system took a general look.

"It's such a pity." Xu Congyi wanted Qi Guanque to be injured a little so that he could show more self-blame and gain some sympathy points, but it seemed like there was nothing he could do.

System: "I think he looks very bad, please pay attention.

"What does he know?"

"I'm not sure about this." The system replied.

As soon as Xu Cong walked towards the door curtain, there were noisy sounds outside, indicating that the person was indeed back. In addition, those sounds were approaching here. If Qi Guanque could be the leader of the clan, he must not be a stupid person. Bing Bing He would definitely be able to see the remaining traces under the cave, and with a little extrapolation, he might know that things were not as simple as they seemed.

The noisy footsteps were getting closer and closer. Xu Congyi reached behind the curtain and opened the door curtain with one hand. There were torches placed on the wooden stands outside, which were almost extinguished by the strong wind. The few people who came turned against the light, especially the first and tallest one. The man's clothes were obviously a little messy, and he wasn't very close, so the expression on his face couldn't be clearly seen, but his eyes were so bright in this night, and they looked straight, with burning heat, as if It would burn a cave out of a person's body.