3.5

The morning light dews slightly.

Something moved in his arms. Teng Shiyue's alertness, which he had developed over many years, prevented him from seeing clearly who the other person was. His hand had already moved forward and quickly grabbed the person's shoulder, preparing to lift it to the side.

Suddenly there was a groan of pain in his ears, and Teng Shiyue's movement to shake the person away temporarily stopped. He opened his eyes quietly, lowered his eyes, and took a closer look. He saw a pale and miserable face. At this moment, the young man was biting his head in pain. He pursed his lips and frowned tightly.

Teng Shiyue looked at the room. This was a guest room, not his bedroom.

His thoughts froze for a moment at this moment. It took a few seconds for Teng Shiyue to remember everything about last night.

The man blocked the knife for him and passed out. He took him to this rarely visited house and asked the doctor to bandage the young man's wound, and then...

Then because he was worried that his wound would recur in the middle of the night and he might have a fever, he stayed in this room.

There was a little distance between him and the young man when he sat on the bed, but later, Teng Shiyue's face showed a clear look on his face. He fell asleep. He didn't know when he fell asleep, and he slept until dawn.

The person who had been staring opened his eyes tremblingly in pain, his eyelids trembling, his raven-colored eyelashes fluttering, like feathers, gently tickling Teng Shiyue's heart.

Teng Shiyue's eyes changed slightly, and he looked at Xu Congyi for a moment, with a sharp light in his eyes. If Xu Congyi was awake now, he would definitely be shocked.

Xu Congyi's heavy eyelids slowly opened, his pupils were filled with confusion and confusion. His light brown eyes turned to the left, then to the right. After a while, he returned to the bed, and then suddenly realized that he was Lying on Teng Shiyue's body, the two of them were close to each other. The other person's warm body temperature continued to penetrate from under the thin clothes. This feeling was not really good. Xu Congyi was so surprised that he jumped up immediately, but he Forgetting that he had an injury on his right arm, he put his arm on the bed, and as soon as he exerted a little force, his whole body fell down with a muffled sound, hitting Teng Shiyue's hard chest. In an instant, between his biting lips and teeth, Another low cry escaped.

Like the cry of a wounded cub, he unexpectedly carried an extraordinarily fragile and helpless feeling, which made the person he used as a flesh pad have the urge to smooth his frown.

Teng Shi was more and more surprised by his sudden thoughts, and his resolute and handsome face became cold. Seeing that his hand was still on Xu Congyi's shoulder, he quickly moved it back as if it had been burned by a red-hot iron.

A tearing pain came from the injured area of ​​his right arm, and Xu Cong was mostly taken away with one effort. He just lay there, panting.

Teng Shiyue lifted the quilt covering the two of them. After Xu Congyi was almost out of breath, he slowly moved away from him and immediately got off the ground without saying a word. The leaving figure showed no nostalgia or stagnation.

His heart had been silent for so long, and he had become accustomed to indifference and hardness. Suddenly, someone appeared who might disturb his heart. Teng Shi didn't want to have any weaknesses in himself.

The person who was there one moment disappeared the next moment, and Xu Congyi looked stunned. He was confused about the current situation. He had no memory of what happened after he fell into coma. When he opened his eyes early in the morning, he was lying in Teng Shiyue's arms. Why, because he was injured, so he was taken care of, but there was only one room here. room, or, Teng Shi surpassed him...