10.9

The pistol was still on his body. After Luo Jia picked it up from the ground, he did not take it away, but gave it back to Xu Congyi. He was sure that even if the gun was in Xu Congyi's hand, the other party would not shoot him.

This is indeed correct. Xu Congyi himself would not deny it. Even if he died, he would not let the romantic line or the target of the Danmei line die before him.

Lying like that, Xu Cong took out a gun from the quilt. He pulled the trigger, a pleasant smile crept up the corner of his mouth. Silently, he raised the gun and put the muzzle against his temple.

The muzzle of the gun was cold and pressing against his skin. He couldn't tell what it felt like. He had no fear of death. To him, death was just a new beginning.

He suddenly thought about what would happen if he really shot a bullet into his head. The red and white liquid would splash out instantly, his head would explode, and the huge pain would spread to every capillary with the force of thunder.

In a sense, he actually likes and longs for death. At the moment of death, his soul will undergo great fluctuations, which makes his heart tremble.

After Luo Jia took a shower, he opened the bathroom door and wrapped a pure white bath towel around his waist. The water on his body was not completely dried, and the transparent water droplets snaked downward along the ravine and lateral muscle texture. He stepped out of the bathroom, raised his eyes slightly, and his face suddenly turned cold. He saw the person on the bed, who woke up at some point. This was naturally the second thing. The thing that concerned him was the hand that was pressing against the young man's forehead at this moment. That gun.

This was a scene he had never thought of. In his mind, Xu Congyi would never commit suicide. But this time, for some reason, Luo Jia suddenly felt uneasy. He was too calm and calm. It could be seen from his calm and peaceful face that Xu Congyi didn't care about his own life and death. He could die at any time as long as he wanted. .

There was no world, no person in the world, that made him feel nostalgic, even if he was within easy reach, but when he stretched out his hand, he only touched his body, not his soul.

He watches everything with a cold eye. He is a natural master of acting. He can integrate into the role at any time and can also withdraw from it in an instant.

Luo Jia stood in the middle of the bathroom door, looking at the people in the quilt from a distance. He saw the finger on the trigger moving slightly. His body was one step ahead of his consciousness, and by the time he reacted, he had already rushed over.

However, he was still a step too late. There was a loud explosion, and the gunshot successfully stopped Luo Jia's steps. He stared blankly in the direction of the bed. There was no blood spurting out of his sight, and the gun was still firmly held in his hand. From one hand, just at the critical moment, Xu Cong moved his wrist, and the bullet shot into the wall, and a small hole appeared high up.

In the room, all the vampires, whether sleeping or not, were startled by the sudden gunfire. Even Luo Qian and Xiao Hu got up from the bed. They were wearing pajamas and walked quickly out of the room. Some of the other vampires were copying. They took a shortcut and broke in directly through the window. They stopped climbing some stairs and jumped from the first floor to the second floor in one leap. Everyone was running in the same direction. They rushed outside Luo Jia's room and didn't care anymore. Knocking on the door, the two Vampires glanced at each other uneasily, then turned sideways and hit the door with their bodies. The door was not made of metal, but a wooden door. The Vampires were very powerful, not to mention two Vampires striking together. The wooden door clanged and was pushed open with great force. The two vampires rushed into the room. Their sharp nails sprouted out. Their red eyes quickly swung into the room and saw Luo Jia standing in the middle of the room, facing them. , and then the young man sat up, but still held a silver pistol in his hand.