9.6

As the saying goes, plans cannot keep up with changes.

Xu Congyi and Li Sheng had a good discussion, but unfortunately before it got dark, an accident happened unexpectedly.

After everyone ate the fish grilled by the former chef, they began to divide the work and clean up the mess on the ground. Some people were on the outside looking around, acting as temporary guards. This was a task assigned, and certain people took turns to guard it every day.

The guard vaguely heard something approaching, but when he listened carefully, he didn't hear any unusual sounds. Only the cool wind blew through the dense forest in the mountains, blowing through the branches and leaves, making a sound. A rustling sound.

Then the guard turned his attention elsewhere. However, less than two seconds after he turned his body, a white thread quietly sneaked over in the void and wrapped around the guard's neck. Before he could react at all, he He was dragged straight into the jungle.

A shrill shout woke everyone up instantly. Those who reacted faster quickly looked towards the direction where the sound came from. They could see the body of the guard struggling in fear in mid-air. However, in the blink of an eye, the guard was suddenly An unknown force dragged him out of sight.

"What it is?"

"Everyone, be careful and find the weapons."

"Gosh."

"what to do......"

Some timid women screamed, almost scared out of their wits, and some walked towards the place where the weapons were placed. Since the spaceship was a passenger ship, there were no weapons of mass destruction on it, only some small guns.

Some people were holding guns, holding them tightly with both hands, staring unblinkingly at the direction where the guards disappeared, and their nerves were all tense.

Xu Congyi, Chou Ya and the twins were gathering together at this moment. They were not chatting, they were just sitting next to each other. At the tragic scream, they were all so shocked that they stood up immediately.

"What is it?" Li Yin's voice trembled slightly, and there was an obvious fear in his eyes.

Xu Congyi stared darkly into the depths of the forest without saying a word, while Chou Ya grabbed Xu Congyi's arm and stopped at the same place.

There were not many weapons. At that moment, they were taken away by the people in front. All that was left were some improvised wooden sticks. Li Yin bent down and picked up two wooden roots, keeping one for himself. Pass one to Xu Congyi.

Xu Congyi nodded to Li Sheng to express his gratitude, and Li Sheng's small face was tense, and he had already entered a battle preparation posture.

"It's a man-eating spider." The system promptly prompted.

"How many?" Xu Congyi asked.

System: "Five."

"What a coincidence." He was attacked by spiders as soon as he came back, and it was difficult not to make people suspicious.

"But it's really a coincidence. The fish you just ate is actually the spiders' food. If you take away their things and let them starve, they will naturally change their targets." The system explained.

spider? What are the natural enemies of spiders? Looking at the current situation, they seem to have only one fate, which is to become the spiders' food rations one after another. Xu Cong turned in a small arc and looked at the nervous and frightened heroine.

Is the heroine's halo useless now?

"The tree man is nearby. He arrived before the spiders."

Xu Cong's eyes flashed almost imperceptibly: "But it didn't come."