Chapter 2| Helping A Mother And Daughter

Amy and Tails raced through the vibrant landscapes of Emerald Hill Zone. The sun painted the sky in warm hues as they navigated the iconic loop-de-loops and dashed across rolling hills.

As Amy and Tails ran Amy's mind distracted her

Amy| Oh sonic please be okay

As she said that she tripped on a rock and dropped her fortune cards

Amy quickly picked up her fortune cards, a sense of unease gnawing at her. She glanced at Tails, who paused beside her, concern etched on his face.

Tails| Amy, are you alright?

Amy forced a smile, but when she glace at her cards her face fell into a frustrations look

Amy| Oh I already know that cards

Tails tilted his head, puzzled by Amy's sudden frustration.

Tails| What do you mean, Amy? What do the cards say?

Amy sighed, looking at the fortune cards in her hands.

Amy| It's nothing tails why don't you go on ahead and find the chaos emerald here I'll go meet you on little planet

Tails hesitated, reluctant to leave Amy alone but knowing she needed a moment to collect herself. With a nod of understanding, he continued his search for the chaos emerald in Emerald Hill Zone, leaving Amy to ponder over her fortune cards in solitude.

Amy| sigh Alright, let's see what the cards have to say.

Amy shuffled the deck and drew a card, her heart pounding with anticipation. The card depicts a Chaos Emerald with energy swirling around it.

Amy| A Chaos Emerald... does this mean we're on the right path?

She continued to draw more cards, this time it depicted a travel line leading to a big "X", with a large compass placed in front of it.

Amy| A travel line and an "X"... Could it be a clue to where the next chaos emerald is located?

Lost in thought, Amy traced the lines on the card, trying to make sense of their significance. Suddenly, Badniks surrounded her and the cards reacted and enlarged themselves to create a protective circle around her

Amy, surprised by the unexpected shield, glanced around and saw the Badniks attempting to breach the mystical barrier. Determined, she realized the cards were guiding her and providing a safeguard against the approaching threat.

Amy| Well, this is a handy trick. Thanks, fortune cards!

As the Badniks futilely attempted to break through the protective circle, Amy focused on drawing another card. This time, it depicted a pair of tails, symbolizing companionship and teamwork.

amy| I need to find tails but first I need to take care of these Badniks

as she uttered her last word the cards flew in all directions and destroyed some of the Badniks then flew back into her hands and the last card depicted an armored knight, standing triumphant atop a mountain.

Amy's heart swelled with determination as she interpreted the cards' message. She knew she needed to find Tails and reunite with him to overcome the challenges ahead.

Amy| Alright, cards. Let's find Tails and the next Chaos emerald!

With renewed resolve, Amy set off, following the guidance of her fortune cards. She navigated through Emerald Hill Zone, using her agility to evade the remaining Badniks and make her way toward Tails' last known location.

Meanwhile, Tails continued his search for the chaos emerald, his keen eyes scanning every corner of Emerald Hill Zone. He leaped over obstacles and dashed through loops, determined to find the precious gem.