Chapter 13 | Saving Soleanna

In Soleanna's airspace

As Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy soared through Soleanna's airspace, they were met with a large fight on the beaches of Soleanna

Sonic| (surveying the scene) Looks like we're just in time for the party. Tails get us closer

Tails nodded then flew the tornado to a distance for Sonic Amy and Knuckles to jump off said biplane

As Sonic, Amy, and Knuckles leaped off the Tornado, they landed gracefully on the sandy beaches of Soleanna, their eyes scanning the chaotic scene before them. Eggman's forces had launched a full-scale assault on the city, and the royal guards and civilians were locked in a fierce battle to defend their home.

Knuckles| Hey sonic what let's make this a competition.

Sonic grinned mischievously at Knuckles' suggestion, his competitive spirit igniting at the prospect of a challenge amidst the chaos of battle.

Sonic| You're on, Knuckles! Let's see who can take down the most Badniks and save the most civilians!

Amy| (sigh) boys

Amy's playful sigh drew a chuckle from Sonic as they prepared to join the fray. Despite the seriousness of the situation, they couldn't help but find a moment of camaraderie in their friendly competition.

Sonic| (grinning) Come on, Ames, don't tell me you're not up for a little friendly competition.

Amy| No sonic I am not but you two can do what you want, (in her comms) Tails provide overwatch

Tails| Roger that

Tails flew the tornado higher in the sky

Knuckles| Who's Roger

Amy| ignoring that

The three split off sonic and Knuckles hit the side of the Badnik forces while Amy ran toward the royal guards and the civilians of Soleanna

Amy's side

Amy| Who's the leader here

Amy approached one of the royal guards, her eyes scanning the battlefield for any signs of leadership or organization amidst the chaos.

Royal Guard| (saluting) I am Captain Marcus, leader of the royal guard forces here in Soleanna. How can I assist you, miss?

Amy| (determined) Captain Marcus, I'm here to help. What's the situation?

Captain Marcus quickly briefed Amy on the situation, explaining that Eggman's forces had launched a surprise attack on Soleanna, overwhelming the city's defenses. The royal guards were doing everything they could to hold the line and protect the civilians, but they were in desperate need of reinforcements and support.

Amy nodded, her expression filled with determination as she assessed the situation. She knew they needed to act fast to turn the tide of battle and give the royal guard and civilians a fighting chance against Eggman's forces.

Amy| (on her comms) Tails tell me the weak spots on defenders positions

Tails| (over the comms) Amy, I'm analyzing the defenses now. Looks like the enemy has concentrated their forces on the eastern side of the city near the main gate. If we can weaken their position there, it will give the royal guard a chance to push them back.

Amy nodded, taking in Tails' analysis as she formulated a plan of action.

Amy| (on comms) Sonic, knuckles you got this area covered right?

Sonic| (over the comms) You bet, Amy! We're tearing through these Badniks like butter!

Amy| (on her comms) Great (to the captain) Hey Captain Marcus can you spare a few of your men for me