Chapter 4| Piko Piko Hammer

As the years rolled by, Amy's determination to win Sonic's heart never wavered. She continued to pursue him with unwavering passion, always finding herself caught in the thrill of the chase. Sonic, on the other hand, remained true to his free-spirited nature, never explicitly revealing his feelings for Amy.

Amy| Sonic, we've been through so much together. Don't you think it's time we take our relationship to the next level?

Sonic| Oh uh look over there it's cream

Sonic, ever the master of evasion, diverted Amy's question with a classic distraction technique.

Amy| where

Amy eagerly followed Sonic's gaze, only to realize there was no one there.

Amy| Sonic, there's no one here. What are you trying to—

But before Amy could finish her sentence, Sonic was already dashing away at full speed, leaving Amy standing there, once again, in pursuit of the elusive hedgehog.

Amy| Sonic! You can't run forever!

Amy looked at her watch and then saw the time

Amy| Oh oh I need to get to Vanilla's place

Amy, determined as ever, hurriedly made her way to Vanilla's place. She arrived at the peaceful house, where Vanilla and Cream welcomed her with warm smiles.

Vanilla| Amy, dear, thank you again for babysitting cream for me

Amy smiled, always ready to help out Vanilla.

Amy| It's no problem at all, Vanilla. Cream is a joy to be around.

Amy patted Cream's head

Cream looked up at Amy with wide, innocent eyes, her face lighting up with a sweet smile.

Cream| Thank you, Miss Amy! I always have fun when you're here.

Amy couldn't help but feel a warmth in her heart hearing Cream's gratitude.

Amy| Anytime, Cream! Now, if you need anything, just let me know.

Vanilla| Alright I'll be back later tonight thanks again Amy

Vanilla left, leaving Amy and Cream to spend some quality time together. As the day unfolded, Amy found herself engrossed in various activities with Cream, from playing games to sharing stories. The peaceful atmosphere of Vanilla's house provided a stark contrast to the high-speed adventures Amy was accustomed to.

As the two play sonic pays them a visit

Sonic| Hey Amy Tails has a crush do you want to watch him embarrass himself

Amy glanced up from her playful interaction with Cream, surprised by Sonic's sudden appearance.

Amy| Sorry sonic but I need to watch Cream but if he needs help send him here

Amy's response was met with Sonic's trademark smirk as he nodded in understanding before darting off again, leaving Amy to resume her activities with Cream.

Cream| Miss Amy, do you think Sonic will ever settle down?

Amy paused for a moment, contemplating Cream's innocent question. She smiled softly, her thoughts drifting to her own hopes and dreams.

Amy| I'm not sure, Cream. Sonic has always been a free spirit, but who knows what the future holds? Maybe one day he'll find someone special. (Scratches her head) But do you even know what settling down means

Cream tilted her head, a curious expression on her face.

Cream| Um, not really, Miss Amy. What does it mean?