•9•

Willow's pov

It had only been around thirty minutes of Ellie ranting about how I had so royalty fucked up. At this point I wanted nothing more than to fall asleep sadly the wind intruded the small space in the shed.

"Here." Ellie angrily tosses her hoodie my way. I guess I couldn't hide the shock in her face when she turns around with a mutter in her voice. "What? Don't look so surprised you're shivering like a dog."

"But what about you?" Her shoulders go up and the back down. "I'll be fine."

"Does this mean you're done being angry with me?"

"Oh no. I'm still angry we'll most likely be here all night. Dina sleeps like the dead after edibles. Jesse is our only hope." Ellie sits down on the ground next to me. Her arms hugging her own legs. "I'm sorry about earlier. What I said. I thought about it and it was pretty rude."

"Mm sorry too." She mumbles and I immediately smile. "What was that?"

"You heard me."

"I know I just wanted to hear you say it again."

"Don't push your luck." I could practically hear the roll on her eyes even though she wasn't facing me. "Well looks like we might be here a while."

"No thanks to you." She jabs again and I sigh. "I know, I know. Listen I'm sorry I'll make it up to you."

"Oh yeah?" Her lips curled in a smile and her body leaned in just an inch closer. "Don't get your hopes up. I still don't like you in that way."

"You did before." She teased and I nod in agreement. "Yeah. Things change. I'm not stupid and naive anymore. I won't fall for any of your tricks plus what about Jacklyn?"

"She means nothing to me." I stood in silence for a second. "And that's why you and me will never be anything. If I want to have fun I can find it elsewhere. Mind you I can do it without putting others at a disadvantage. Jacklyn totally likes you. Like genuinely and here you are saying she's nothing."

"Come on don't be like that." Her shoulder bumps into me and I sigh. "Be like what? I'm not some plaything you can use up then get rid of when you're tired."

"What if I don't get rid of you." Her green eyes stared into mine and I could swear there was some truth to her statement, or maybe I was delusional. A part the old me hoping that Ellie Williams did indeed have some sort of feeling for me. Like real feeling not just sexual and physical attraction. I clung on to the sleeves of her hoodie, the lingering smell of paint still attached to it. "You will. Get rid of me. As a matter of fact you've hurt me once already. Why would I subject myself to that?"

"What? When did I hurt you?" She huffs before continuing. "Are you talking about that kiss? Cause if you are Ill have you know I meant it."

"Don't lie." Frustration startled to settle in between the both of us yet we inches closer to each other with each word. I wasn't sure if I was the only that notice the small space that separated our bodies. "I'm not lying."

"Is that why you laughed in my face straight after."

"I was nervous! Not to mention you're Jesse's sister."

"That's just an excuse and you know it."

"Your brother would kill me."

"Guess we have to keep it a secret then." I smirk up at her and she looks at me confused. "What?"

I answer her question by connecting our lips. I know it was stupid. A bad idea. A horrible one, but having her body so close to mine, her lips so exposed. I couldn't help it. Id promised myself over and over again I wouldn't be like every other girl but here I was. Such an idiot I was. A hypocrite too, I knew this would hurt Jacklyn if she found out but I also knew she'd end up hurt anyways. Just like I would, but I didn't care. Not if it meant a few minutes of ignorant bliss.

The kiss had grown hungry, rough. Her hands tightly held on to my waist before slipping under my shirt. That's when I pull back. "Patience. I'm not fucking in a shed."

My words caught her by surprise, shit they even caught me by surprise. A small smile appeared on her lips before settling back on some boxes. "Whatever you want princess."

Author's Note: very very short chapter but my are things heating up