CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR POV:
Days passed, Shubman still giving cold and short replies to our goofy boy Ishan but Ishan being a positive butterfly still couldn't think in the wrong way.
At BCCI
HEAD MANAGER: Good morning everyone.
STAFF: Good morning mam.
HEAD MANAGER: As we all know that there is a tour for a month. So I have prepared a list regarding the crew who are going to the South Africa tour with the team. I have sent the list in our WhatsApp group. Please check it out.

Everybody went through the list. Our goofy boy Ishan's name was there along with Mayank. Crew members stayed and remaining members left the room.
HEAD MANAGER: So, members that I selected, I have a lot of faith in them, i want you guys to give your 100 % effort in work. You guys always need to act professional, smart and quick. I don't want any complaints from any cricketers. I hope I am clear
STAFF: Yes mam
HEAD MANAGER: Good, you guys can leave.

Crew members are leaving, Sunita, head manager called Ishan.
ISHAN: Yes mam
SUNITA: Ishan, can you please go to members cabin and give this squad list to rohit.
ISHAN: Yes mam.
SUNITA: Thank you Ishan.

Ishan left the room and went towards members cabin. In the mid way, he unexpectedly dashed Shubman make our goofy ball fall on his butt. Shubman being muscle pig stay still. A cute pout adorned on our goofy boy and started mumbling god knows what and ishan don't know who is infront of him.

SHUBMAN POV:
How cute he is, that cute pout making me ravish him. What is he mumbling. Whatever he does, he looks cute.
WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH ME?? WHY I AM THINKING HE IS CUTE. NOO THIS IS WRONG. I LOVE SARA, THAT'S IT.
SHUBMAN: What is wrong with you?? Are you blind?? Dikhta nahi hai kya??
ISHAN: Sowwy i didn't saw you(still with that pout)
SHUBMAN: Yeah, why will you see when you always be in your prince charming dreams.
ISHAN: Huh???
SHUBMAN: Get up or else your prince charming need to come and lift you in bridal style or what??
ISHAN: It's so romantic hai naa
SHUBMAN: Unbelievable, get up and go do your work.
(I left from their)
SHUBMAN POV ENDS.
ISHAN: SOO HANDSOME BUT CHOOOO COLD. Ok beta, chalo rohit Bhai koo ye list do Dena hai aur apun ka Kam bhi karna hai. Chalo cutie pie.

Ishan went to rohit sharma
ISHAN: Ro bhaiya
(Seeing ishan, our ICT team started smiling wide)
RAHUL: What Ishu baby, only rohit bhaiya hi hai kya iss room main?? Hum bhi hai bhai, hum ko bhi hi boldo.
ISHAN: Hehehe Sowwy bhaiya Aap sabko hiiiii
(At the very moment Shubman came inside the room)
Rohit came and hug ishan and said
ROHIT: Ok enough, my baby want to meet me so everyone back off. Ok baby why you came here to meet me. One phone call, I will be infront of you naa baby.
SHUBMAN: Bhaiya, he is manager. Let him do his work. He is not a kid bhaiya to pamper him
(Shubman is not liking the attention rohit giving to ishan. He is thinking or we can say giving explanations to his heart how come his ro bhaiya giving lot of attention to this Lilliput and he is not at all jealous)
ROHIT: He is my baby shub and shooo let me talk with my baby. Tell baby
ISHAN: Hehehe, bhaiya Sunita mam asked me to give this to you bhaiya. Ok iam leaving bye I have some work to do.
ROHIT: Ok baby bye. Take care
ISHAN: Bye everyone.

As ishan is going to cabin, someone tapped his back
ISHAN: Sara!
SARA: Ishan right?? How are you
ISHAN: Yeah, iam good, how about you?? Came here to meet Shubman??
SARA: iam doing great and yeah I came to meet him. Can I tell you something?
ISHAN:Yeah
SARA: (pulling his cheeks ) you are so cute Ishu

Shubman was watching their interaction with burning eyes, went towards them.
SHUBMAN: Hi Sara
SARA: Hey hi shubman. This Lilliput is so cutee
ISHAN: Iam not Lilliput Sara(whining)
SARA: ok my goofy ball.
SHUBMAN: Sara why are you here??
SARA: oh, i came to meet you, but seeing this cutie pie i forget everything.
SHUBMAN: You came to meet me right
Let's go and you ishan, just mind your own business. You don't have to interfere in every aspect .

This time ishan felt very bad, started thinking is he doing correct with himself.
That's it for today guys. Give me your opinion regarding chapter through comments