CHAPTER 11

Author pov:
Everybody went back to the hotel. Shubman directly went to Ishan's room and knock his door. The moment Ishan saw Shubman infront of his door, he was about to close the door on his face but Ishan kept his leg in between the door and entered inside the room and locked the door.

ISHAN: What are you doing here Shubman???
SHUBMAN: Listen to me once ishan please, let me express my love to you
ISHAN: I don't want to listen anything. I told you before itself, there isn't gonna be "us" shubman.
SHUBMAN: There will be US DAMNIT!!!
Listen I know i hurted you and i regret the very moment. But please ishan, let me love you, take care of you baby. Please
ISHAN: Why should I give you a chance Shubman?? You pointed out my character shubman, if you really love me, you will never do that.
SHUBMAN: Baby iam sorry. Please you don't have to forgive me instant but please don't push me away from you honey please. I really love you bun. I really adore you.
ISHAN: Agar tumme misunderstanding hogaya iska matlab yeh nahi hai na ki tum meri baare mein aise bakwas baat kare. Itna kuch hone ke baad , how can you expect me not to maintain safe distance from you.
SHUBMAN: Ishu baby please I beg you don't make distance from me. Please I can't live without you honey please.
ISHAN: No shubman I will never give you a chance and make my life hell. So please leave. I really don't want to see your face again. Just leave.

Shubman feeling dejected went outside. He was feeling numb. His Ishu doesn't want to see him. He knows, he shouldn't give up but back in his mind, he knew Ishan deserve someone better than him. Someone who take care of him. Someone who doesn't hesitate to show his love towards ishan. He decided to let ishan go and be happy with whoever he want.

Virat saw Shubman, looking at his dejected face, he understand that he had talk with ishan. So he took ishan to his room. Inside room:

VIRAT: Kya hua bacha?? Ishan se baat Hui Teri ??
SHUBMAN: ( tearing up)Iam letting him go bhaiya. He deserve someone better than me. He thinks living with me is equals to hell bhaiya. He is an angel. Angels should be in heaven bhaiya not hell.
ROHIT: Shub, Ishu abhi gusse mein hoon na isliye, woh aise kuch boldiya. Jab woh santh Jo jayega Naa tab woh na bura feel karta hai. You shouldn't give up easily shub. You love him a lot. I can see it in your eyes.
SHUBMAN: I love him bhaiya that's why iam letting him go. He deserve someone who love him openly not like me who point out his character. He deserves the whole world's love bhaiya. I had done a grave mistake by not confirming the information. In order not to get hurt, I hurt someone whom I love more than myself. And i deserve this hate from him bhaiya.

Shubman got up, said bye to rohirat and left the place.

VIRAT: He is dying inside ro, my baby is dying inside. He loves him more than anything but that one night changed everything . My baby is broken . I can't see him like that, do something ro...

Virat was completely broke down. He can't see his child in tears. Ro hugged him, comforting him. Rohit knew, Shubman deserve this, but his heart ache to see his child in pain.

Next day they had practice session. Everybody started practicing hard as they had match. Shubman was immensed in his batting session. ISHAN came there with squadXI. Shubman was standing there but trying his best not to look at ishan. He don't want to make him feel uncomfortable. After squad announcement, he silently left from there. This behaviour of shubman was observed by Ishan but he shrugged it off. As this is what he himself want that's what ishan was thinking right now. After sometime,

ROHIT: Ok guys, that's it for today. Everybody you fresh up , take some rest.
And come for dinner.

Everybody went to their respective rooms as they are so tired.

Days passed, shubman was maintaining a safe distance from ishan and he was gloomy all the time. Ishan was not liking this behaviour of shubman. Did shubman gave up on him?? He told me he can't live without me?? How can he give up on me so easily, these are all the thoughts of ishan.

Members came back to India. It's day off for cricketers, so they all decide to hangout. They all gathered. They started chit- chatting. Shubman was just staring blankly. Abhishek and prithvi joined the gathering. ( Shubman and Abhishek are best buddies from his childhood. Prithvi is a friend of Abhishek. So in this way prithvi and Shubman became friends (not close friends just friends)) After sometime, ishan and mayank came and joined the banter.

Prithvi was stunned with ishan's charm. Not only prithvi but also our Abhishek is stunned by Mayank' s charm. So without thinking twice, prithvi said

PRITHVI: ( looking at ishan)Were you hurt??
ISHAN: No, why are you asking me that??
PRITHVI: I mean you directly fallen from heaven, so i thought you got hurt 😉
Ishan looked at shubman, to his suprise he didn't get the reaction which he expected. He was staring blankly. There is no expression on his face.

Ishan just laughed off, ofcourse a fake one.

PRITHVI: Are you single?? If yes, just give me a chance, I will forever cherish you. I know, iam taking big steps, but I can't let you go honey. If you want to know about me, you can ask Shubman. tell naa shubman,
SHUBMAN: (Controlling his tears) Prithvi is a nice guy ishan. He will take care of you, love you and cherish you.I think you need to give it a try. Excuse me, I need to attend a call. You guys continue.

ISHAN POV:
Iam totally broken. How can he say that. How can he give up on me, on us. Iam angry on him, he need to pacify me. But rather than pacifying me, he gave up on me. Tears welled in my eyes, controlling my voice

ME: I am sorry prithvi. But I cant give you a chance. I love someone else.
PRITHVI: Ohh my bad. Whoever he/she is, the most luckiest person in this world.

I gave him a smile and excused myself. I need to find this duffer and give him a handful of scoldings. I searched him every where, i couldn't find him. Where the hell are you Shubi. I wait for him in lobby. It was past 12. But there is no sign of shubman. I was getting tensed. God, please let him be safe.

It was 12: 45, druken shubman stumbling, couldn't even stand properly talking rather I can say fighting with driver. I immediately went there.

SHUBMAN: Do you know iam the most selfless person in this world. I let go  love of my life. Do you think iam great. Tell me naaaaaa
ME: Sorry bhaiya, pay kardiya yeh??
DRIVER: Nahi
ME: Kitna hua hai bhaiya
DRIVER: ----
ME: Ye lijiye bhaiya. Thank you for dropping him.
ISHAN'S POV END
AUTHOR POV
Car driver went. Ishan was having a tough time handling drunken shubman.
He keeps on rambling how much he love ishan but he don't deserve ishan.

That's it for today guys. Hope you all are liking my story. Please do comment. If anybody got offended by my last note, iam extremely sorry. I am just stating i will manage to improve in writing long stories. I always want someone who tells me to do things which can make me improve in my skills. Thank you everyone once again for liking my story.