Chapter 13🔞

AUTHOR POV:
The room service boy came inside and arranged the food and went away. The moment the boy went away, shubman caged ishan and started devouring his lips. It became an addiction for shubman. He couldn't get enough of Ishan's soft lips. Due to the lack of oxygen they break the kiss. Shubman was again about to kiss ishan, ishan stopped him and said

ISHAN: Let's have breakfast shubh, you need to take medicine
SHUBMAN: (Whining) noooo I want you. I am totally fine. I want to ravish you(in a raspy voice)
ISHAN: Bu--

ISHAN couldn't complete his words, shubman started kissing him, Ishu knew he can't stop this lover boy of his. He started kissing him with the same passion. With lot of difficulty they reached bed while kissing. Shubman gently pushed ishan on bed, hovering over ishan.
SHUBMAN: Iam going to make love to you honey. Iam going to make u completely mine.
Shubman can sense love at the same time fear,
SHUBMAN: Love, do you want some time to take things further? If yes, i can wait for you baby, no hurry.
ISHAN: No shubh, iam ready to do with you but iam scared!
SHUBMAN: Scared?? But why baby
ISHAN: It's my first time so iam kinda scared.
SHUBMAN: Thank you so much baby for trusting me to give your valuable thing. Yeah it hurts at the initial stage i will be honest, but It  will turn into pleasure in no time baby. Iam here naa, I will take care of you.
ISHAN: I trust you  shub, I want to feel you. Make love to me.
SHUBMAN: Your wish is my command darling.
Shubman started kissing him again with lot of love, sincerity and passion. They both  kissed for a good time, they cut the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Shubman started giving wet kisses on ishan's neck for a good time, started sucking his neck
ISHAN: Ahh!!
Ishan's moan is beautiful music that shubman every listened. He want to listen more. So he started sucking hard. Ishan is moaning mess. Ishan's moans are biggest turn on for shubman. His pants are painfully tight. He started removing Ishan's shirt while kissing his color bone, then started playing with his nipples.
ISHAN: N-no not that shub ahh
Shubman understood that Ishan was sensible with that part so he played with his nipples for good time, sucking , pinching. Ishan couldn't control his moans. He was moaning in high pitched tone. He knew if someone passed by their door, they could easily listened to his moans. But Ishan cared less. He is in cloud nine.
   Shubman couldn't wait to pound into the beautiful creature below him. He removed his clothes. He looked at ishan for permission to remove his pant. Ishan just nod. Shubman removed Ishan's pant along with boxers. Ishan is glory naked infront of shubman. Shubman's breath was hitched seeing beauty infront of him. He spreaded ishan's legs and settled between them. He circled a single digit on ishan's glory hole. He slowly entered his finger inside his glory hole. Ishan breath hitched. He slowly started adjusted, shubman started moving his finger.
ISHAN: M-more shub, I want more
Shubman inserted second finger, third finger at a time and started fingering him. Ishan could feel a pit forming inside him. He knew he was close
ISHAN: Shub!!! I-iam close
SHUBMAN: Cum baby, cum for me
Ishan released with high pitched moan. Shubman let ishan catch his breath. After a good time, shubman aligned his dick on ishan's hole and slowly inserted his dick. Ishan high pitched shoutwas echoed in the room. Tears formed inside ishan's eyes. Shubman started kissing him all over his face saying sweet nothings.
SHUBMAN: It's ok baby, this will be gone. Take your time. You are doing good. You are taking me very well. Just like that my boy.
Shubman entered inside ishan and didn't move. He gave Ishan time to adjust. After a good time
ISHAN: Move shub
Shubman started moving in a gentle manner. He slowly moving his dick while kissing his neck. He slowly increasing his pase. Ishan started feeling pleasure. Hurt is long gone. Ishan want more.
ISHAN: Shub, harder please
SHUBMAN: Are you sure darling, it may hurt you. I don't want to hurt you baby. We will go in gentle way.
ISHAN:N-no shub, i can handle
SHUBMAN: But--
Ishan started squeezing shubh's dick. Shubman groned.
SHUBMAN: Baby, iam warning you, stop squeezing my dick. Iam stopping myself from pounding you hard.
ISHAN: Don't stop yourself baby. I want it rough. I can handle
SHUBMAN: Don't curse me after this honey.
ISHAN: Oka-- Ahhhh
Shubman started pounding in animated speed. ISHAN was liking it. Like is a small word, he was loving it. Ishan circled his legs around shubman. Shubman circled his hands around ishan's head in a protective way in order ishan won't get hurt. Shubman and ishan both of them started feeling pit inside their stomach
ISHAN: Iam close shub ahhh
SHUBMAN: Me too babe, let's come together.
Ishan came on his stomach and Shubman inside ishan hole. They both catch their breath. After good time
SHUBMAN: Ready for second round baby
ISHAN: Huh?? Ahhh
Even before ishan react, shubman started pounding. They done around 5 rounds. Shubman doesn't want to make ishan tired , which he already done. So they stopped there. Shubman went to the wash room, cleaned himself and bought water to clean ishan. He changed the bed sheet and now they are cuddling. Our of no where,ishan's phone started ringing. It's Mayank. Shubman was irritated that mayank ki bacche had disturbed their quality time. Ishan being sweetheart lifted the call.
ISHAN: Haa mayu bol naa
MAYANK: Shubman ko Dena phone Zara
ISHAN: Ek minute, tujhe kaise pata chala mein shubh ke pass hu.
MAYANK: Dena naa sweetheart, kitna sawal puchte ho tum, bikul apne husband ke jaisa.
Hearing husband name, ishan started blushing. Mayank voice bought him back to the world.
MAYANK: Arey blush karna baad mein, pehle shubman ko phone de.
Ishan gave phone to shubman, shubman out it on speaker.
SHUBMAN: Haa bol mayank
MAYANK: Tune tala koldi naa
SHUBMAN: Kya bol raha Bhai?? Kya tala??
MAYANK: Arey wahi, ishan ka tala!!
Ishan was confused, Mera tala??
SHUBMAN: Ghol ghol Matt ghuma and come to straight damn point mayank or else bye.
MAYANK: you slammed ishan right??
Shubman chocked on his spit and ishan was shocked. Shubman composed his posture and
SHUBMAN: Shut up mayank, don't you have any sense, u shouldn't say these things aloud. And don't you have manners that we shouldn't listen to couple's intimate moment.
MAYANK: First thing, you yourself asked me to spill without beating around bush, so I asked you that. Second one, i should be the one who should be angry Shubman. Subhah subhah tum logone shuru kardi. normal Banda jagne ke baad ache baate sunte yaa phir bhagwan ki gaana sunte hai. Main tum logon ki gaana suni. Ishan is so loud that mujhe meri room Tak sunai di. Soo that's not my mistake but yours.
SHUBMAN: Whatever. But i agree with you, Ishan is loud. If Ishan's voice is art then artist is my junior
Ishan slapped his shoulder not to harshly.
MAYANK:Stop man, I don't wanna listen to your junior. Give phone to Ishan.
ISHAN: Phone is in speaker mode mayu.
MAYANK: Ohh is it. Ishu are you feeling well, do you want pain killers(in teasing tone)
ISHAN: Shut up mayank, iam fine shub gave it to me.
MAYANK: Ohohoh, hubby taken care of wifey.
SHUBMAN: Yes, I had taken care of my wifey. If you cut the call, I can make love to my wife.
ISHAN: Shut up shub!!!
MAYANK: Shameless. Anyways Shubman don't go hard on Ishu. Bye Ishu take care and you control your junior duffer.
Mayank disconnected the call. ISHAN slapped shubman's shoulder not so harshly.
ISHAN: This is all because of you
SHUBMAN: What did I do Babu
ISHAN: You are beast on bed and i couldn't control my voice
SHUBMAN: You are the one who asked hard baby. I already warned.
ISHAN: Whatever. But mayank will definitely make fun of me.
SHUBMAN: Don't worry i will protect you from his teasings.
ISHAN: Whatever.
They both started cuddling again. After sometime, ishan harshly got up and sat on bed. Shubman also sat on bed.
SHUBMAN: What happened baby, why so tense?
ISHAN: Shubman, did you used condom or released inside me??
SHUBMAN: No baby, i didn't use condom
Ishan's face became pale. Sweat started pricking on ishan's forehead. Tears started forming. Shubman got scared and took ishan in his arms hugged him tight. ISHAN started crying loud. Shubman couldn't understand why Ishan was crying. He hugged him tight. Shubman saying sweet nothings. After sometime ishan calm down
SHUBMAN: Are you okay baby?? Wanna tell what happened?? Are you in pain??
ISHAN: IAM CARRIER SHUBH

That's it for today guys. Sorry i couldn't update for long period of time because of exams. I will update regularly.
Hope you enjoy the story.