Chapter 14

Author pov:
SHUBMAN: What?? You are what? (Shout aloud)
ISHAN: I am a carrier shub, I am sorry shub. I didn't mean to keep it as a secret.
      Ishan started crying again. Shubman came back to senses and hugged him tight and said sweet nothing. After some time sobs turned into sniffles. Shubman wiped Ishan's tears and said
SHUBMAN: Why are you saying sorry wifey?? Why are you crying?? It's the happiest news i have ever heard. I am shocked at first baby that's why I shouted at you baby,  I am sorry wifey, forgive your hubby. Yahi baat tum carrier hone ki, baby you made me the happiest person alive. You don't know how happy I am feeling inside. I can't express my happiness. I can't wait to see our mini versions. I love you so much and you are the best darling.
ISHAN: But shubman what about your career?? Will your fans accept you for having a relationship with me and top on cheery having a child with me? It will affect your career love. I don't care about myself but I can't see you in trouble. I love you too much to see you in trouble love.
SHUBMAN: Relax wifey, don't worry. Your hubby will take care of everything. I will protect you and if we are blessed with a baby then I will protect you both with my life wifey. Mein Khushi Khushi mar jaunga wifey tum dono keliye.
ISHAN:(Closing shub's mouth) shut up Shubman. Don't talk about death idiot.
SHUBMAN: Acha baba sorry. Tum bhi zyada stress mat loo. And about my career let me tell you my career can't be downfall because of my personal life. You are my strength baby not weakness. Yahi baat fans ki they will support me if they truly adore me love. So don't worry, now  lets cuddle and sleep. You cried a lot . Your eyes need rest. Come darling let's sleep.
ISHAN: (Laid down on bed cuddling, Ishu kissed shub's chest and said) I love you hubby.
SHUBMAN: (Kissing his forehead) love you too wifey.

After 1 month
This month is bliss for shubish. They told their team members and their family members about their relationship. They are happy for them. Shubman's mother already prioritised Ishan over shubman. She loves ishan more than shubman, which Shubman loves the most. They also announced that Ishan is a carrier. And you can imagine a typical Indian mom asking them to get married and bless them with a grand child. This makes Ishan go all blushy blushy.
        Ishan started feeling nauseous. He would wake up at odd morning time and vomit everything. So today he went to the hospital for a checkup. The doctor asked to run some tests. After running some tests. Doctor said
DOCTOR: Congratulations Mr Ishan kishan. You are going to be a father soon. You are 3 weeks pregnant
ISHAN: ( Smiling with tears happy one) thank you doctor.
DOCTOR: You have to take care of yourself. Don't stress yourself. I will prescribe some vitamins, and use them regularly. As you know male pregnancy is rare, i am not stressing you but it's a bit tough. But don't worry i will be with you in this phase. Don't worry.
ISHAN: Thank you doctor. That's so sweet of you. I will take my leave then.
DOCTOR: Okay ishan. Be careful and take care and next time attend your checkup with your partner dear.
ISHAN: Okay doc.
   Ishan is so happy. He was nine on the cloud. He couldn't express the feelings. He wants to convey the prega news to shub. But he wants to give him a surprise. He purchased vitamins. After that he went directly to the baby shop , Baby welcoming surprise gift.