Chapter 8

Author pov:
The next day the sun rises, cricketers are busy with their net sessions and staff are doing their work. It was afternoon when all the cricketers took lunch break. So everybody gathered in the dining hall and started having their lunch. After lunch, all cricketers decided to call it a day as they were practising a lot. So they decided to take a rest. Shubman was so happy because he got time to plan everything. As they were going to their respective rooms, a beautiful woman back hugged Ishan. Ishan was startled but calmed down once he got to know who this was.
ISHAN: Aditi, man you startled me baby
ADITI: hehehe sowy
ISHAN: It's ok baby. How come you are in south Africa?? How do you know where iam living??
ADITI: Seriously Ishu, tum bhool gaya ki mein South Africa mein hi kaam karti hu (cute pout adores her face) and about address, mayank has posted the picture of you both with this hotel as background. Ishu baby, i miss you. I miss you so so so infinity much.
ISHAN: (pinching his cheeks) I miss you too soo infinity much baby.

They were in their world forgetting the surroundings. Everybody except 2 persons cooing the Ishu and Aditi stating they are so cute. And you can Guess who are there. Yes it's our shubham and mayank. Shubman is not at all liking the interaction between them. Why on earth, Ishan is calling someone who is not him as baby. Why are they so close. Second person is our shubham ki sala hamara pyara sa mayank. He was enjoying shubman's jealousy face and started cooking some mischevious plan inside his brain. Then

ROHIT: Ishu baby, is she your friend?? Won't you introduce her to us??
ISHAN: Hehee sorry Ro bhaiya, woh kya hai ki bohut din ke baad mil Raha hu na toh excitement ki wajese bhool gaya. So this is Aditi , my bestest friend. Adi, I don't think I have to give you their introduction.
ADITI: Hello everyone, it's pleasant to meet you all. And iam huge fan of you all but a lit bit I will say Rohit sir fan (just like your author)
ROHIT: Awwww thank you Aditi and keep supporting us
ADITI: Sure sir. Can I take a selfie with you all.
SIRAJ: Yeah sure. Come everyone, Ishu pie you also come, mayank u also.
(All are standing discussing what pose they should do)
ADITI: Rohit sir, can I stand next beside you please (showing her infamous puppy eyes)
ROHIT: Come here you little baby. Virat please go a little aside.

The words came from Rohit's mouth really spoiled Virat's mode. He don't want to create any scene, he stepped aside. They all took photograph. Aditi started talking with rohit how much Aditi loves his batting. Rohit looking at her fondly. This is not at all liking by Virat. But he can't say anything. Then

ISHAN: Ro bhaiya, can Aditi stay here tonight please (showing his puppy eyes. Only two puppy eyes that rohit can't resist. One his better half Virat and his kiddo ishan)
ROHIT: Ok Ishu pie.
ISHAN: Thank you ro bhaiya, you are the best.
ROHIT: Anything for my kiddo
VIRAT:(mumbles )Ab uss chudele ko jelna hai.

Everybody went to their room. Shubman was walking back and forth in his room. Couldn't forget the banter between his Ishu and Aditi. Then he heard a knock.

SHUBMAN POV:
I was in my room thinking about the banter between Aditi and my Ishu. How dare she is to back hug my boy. That chudele face idiot. Then I heard a knock on my door. It was mayank. He invited himself inside the room.

MAYANK: Shubman I think, tum Ibrahim ki jiju banega Mera nahi bhai.
ME: Tumhara matlab??
MAYANK: Aditi has this big fat crush on ishan back then in college. And ishan also knew it. As ishan also want to move on. So I was thinking ishan is gonna give a chance for Aditi. So I think you should start pursuing Sara takhi Tum dusara Salman Khan nahi banega (no offence to bhaijaan. I love him a lot).

What the fuck is wrong with this idiot. Yesterday he was willing to help me and now. No no shubh, you can't accept your defeat.

ME: Listen mayank, ISHAN IS MINE. NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE CAN TAKE WHAT IS MINE. And mein jiju banunga toh sirf aur sirf tumhara.
MAYANK: I don't think shubham you are going to my brother in law, as Aditi started planning to make Ishu as hers.
ME: Say it clearly mayank. What do you mean by that.
MAYANK: I overheard their conversation, Aditi asked ishan for a date. And ishan is going bro

My blood is boiling. That witch, no I will never let her make ishan as hers. Ishu is my baby , my wifey. I will never let her snatch my man.

ME: Why should I believe you??
MAYANK: How about i call Ishu and give you a clarification.

Mayank called Ishu
On call (on speaker)
MAYANK: Hi Ishu pie
ISHAN: Abey kaha ho tum
MAYANK: kuch kaam tha, acha sunna shayam ko tum free hoo
ISHAN: Sorry mayu, mein Aditi ke saath bahar jara Raha hu
MAYANK: Oh it's okay, we will go some other time.

In background, I heard
ADITI: Ishu baby, how about we wear matching clothes.
ISHAN: Yeah sure honey.

ISHAN: Okay bye mayu, iam getting late.
MAYANK: Okay bye have fun.
Call ended.

My blood was boiling. I can't accept this. I want to break everything and kill anyone who come in between me and my wifey. I was in rage,just then I heard door bell. I opened the door, it was Virat Bhai.
SHUBMAN'S POV END

AUTHOR'S POV
MAYANK: Virat Bhaiya, aap yaha?? Aapko kuch chaiye??
VIRAT: You have to do me a favour Mayank
MAYANK: Yes bhaiya, tell me what I have to do?
VIRAT: Hire professional killer
MAYANK: (Without thinking twice) yes bhaiya i wil--- wait what??
SHUBMAN: What do you mean bhaiya hiring professional killer?? For what
MAYANK: Obviously to murder someone you duffer. But bhaiya whom do you want to murder and why??
VIRAT: I want to murder that witch that Aditi.

That's it for today guys. Iam so sorry for not updating. I was suffering with fever and  I was so tired. So I couldn't write.
Hope you all are doing great and enjoying my story. Thank you everyone.
Have a nice day.