Chapter 16

AUTHOR POV
Here with Ishan:
Ishan was crying non-stop. He was feeling ashamed of himself for not being able to fight for his love. He wants to go back to his HOME, His Shubhi but he is not selfish. He can't see shubhi going all down because of him. He will always cherish the moments that he had with shubhi and see shubhi in their bundle of joy, their symbol of love. After telling everything to Aditi, now he was in his room(guest room) crying his heart out. He was trying not to cry because it is not good for baby but tears are not in his control. He didn't inform aditi about him being pregnant. He will tell once he gathers himself. He needs to be strong. At least for their baby. He was in his thoughts when he heard a knock.
ISHAN: Come in
SARA: Did I disturbed you ishan?
ISHAN: Arey nahi nahi Sara, please come in.
Sara came inside and sat on bed.
SARA: Ishan, what will you eat for lunch?? Tum breakfast bhi zyada nahi kiya. Tumhe Jo kana haina main tumhare liye banaongi. Bolo Naa ishan.
ISHAN: Kuch bhi banalo Sara
SARA: Kuch bhi nahi banega ishan, Tumhara favourite hi banega. Woh kya haina Aditi bahar gayi, wohi hagi toh I would have asked her. Toh tum batado naa what do you want to have for lunch. I will prepare for you. I bet you will become fan of my cooking Ishu...
Um can I call you Ishu?? Woh kya hai naa Aisa ishan - ishan sounds so formal and you are my Aditi's best friend so you are my best friend also. So can I make you my best friend?
ISHAN: You gave me your shoulder to cry and console me in my tough period and letting me stay here. Iam forever grateful for both of you. And please don't hesitate to call me Ishu and i already considered you as my best friend.
Sara and ishan hugged eachother. Ishan couldn't control himself and started crying again. Sara hugged him tight and saying sweet nothings and everything will be alright. After good time, they broke the hug and Sara wiped Ishan's tears and said
SARA: Friends don't be grateful to eachother Ishu. Don't be grateful to us and make us strangers in your life Ishu. We are here for you no matter what. And please whenever you want to a shoulder to cry, please remember you have me. I give best hugs Ishu. Ask Aditi she is fan of my hugs.
ISHAN again hugged Sara. After good time, they broke the hug and ishan said
ISHAN: Sara i have something to tell
SARA: Haa Ishu bol naa
ISHAN: Iam pregnant Sara
For few seconds Sara didn't react. Sensing Sara didn't react, ishan thought Sara was disgusted with him. A sob left from ishan's mouth and ishan said while crying
ISHAN: I-iam sorry please don't hate me please don't be disgusted by him please i am sorry.
That make Sara come out of his bullet train thoughts
SARA: Omg Ishu iam sorry Jaan i was just shocked that's it iam so happy for you Jaan. Why are you sorry and why the hell I would be disgusted Jaan. Iam happy for you so happy for you Jaan.
ISHAN (Cutely) : really
SARA: ( Pinching his cheeks) yes my Ishu bear. A baby is carrying another baby. I am going to be a hot sexy aunty and I am going to be the baby's favourite aunt. See being all hyper, i didn't even congratulate you, from bottom of my heart, a hearty congratulations meri jaan.
ISHAN: Thank you so much meri jaan.
SARA: Okay let's go and feed babies.
Ishan  and Sara were in kitchen prepare lunch for both of them. It's simple salad for both of them. They had their lunch. They talked about random stuff. Watched dramas on tv.It's around 7 in the evening, Sara and ishan preparing dinner. Sara is preparing dinner, and Ishan is sitting on the kitchen counter. They heard doorbell. It's ringing non stop. It's Sara who went to open the door. ISHAN insisted to open the door but Sara being elder sister role didn't want ishan to get tired. So she turned of the stove so that Ishan don't cook in behalf of her and went to open the door. As door bell is ringing non stop, she got irritated and said to herself
SARA: Did that person have sugar or what? Can't they wait for few minutes. Arey wait iam coming damn it.
She opened the door and shocked to see whole ICT members along with Aditi.
SARA: What are you guys doing here?
SHUBMAN: Where is my wife?
ISHAN POV:
Iam shocked is an understatement. How the hell did shubh know about me being here. Did Sara told him but she herself is shocked to see them all. Is it Aditi? That can be possible. They all came inside. I can see shubhi 's eyes. They are all red. This is because of me. This is my fault. Iam such a loser. Shubi was standing infront of me but his next words broke my heart into pieces
SHUBHI: Was my love towards you was not enough for you to trust me ? To share your problems with me? Where did I lack ishan? Was my love for you is a joke ishan? Where did I stand in your life ishan? At last position? Do you love seeing me in vulnerable stage? You know I can't live without you, you know you are the sole reason this heart beats. If you love seeing me dying, why don't you kill me. I can't take this anymore ishan.
        I can't take this anymore, i hugged him so tight. But he is pushing me. He wants to break the hug. He pushed me not so harshly.
ISHAN: Iam sorry shubhi. Please look at me . I trust you baby more than myself. You are most important person to me baby. Please iam sorry.
SHUBHI: Cut this crap Ishan. If you really trust me, you won't do this stupid thing ishan. You would have come to me .
ISHAN: I was scared shubhi. I don't want to see you losing most valuable thing in your life.
SHUBHI: I am supposed to lose the most precious person in my life,uska kya hai ishan? Yes cricket is valuable thing in my life. I didn't become cricketer by some influencer or someone's big hand on my shoulder. It's all my hardwork and talent ishan. Don't you trust my capabilities and talent ishan?
ISHAN: I trust you baby
SHUBI: NO ishan, you never trust me.  How can you give up on us ishan?? How can you let that bitch win ? How can you be so selfish ishan? Have you fallen out of love ishan?
     That's it. How can he think that I have fallen out of love. I love him that's why I let him go, how can he say that
ISHAN: (Tears in his eyes) How can you say that Shubhi? I love you too much to see you losing your most valuable thing your cricket, so I let you go. Iam not selfish shubhi. You may go against everyone now just to keep me with you but later in future you will regret shubhi.
SHUBHI: I will never regret anything that is related to you Ishan. I will definitely regret if i didn't fight for us. You are damn coward ishan kishan. You don't have guts to fight for us.
     I couldn't take it anymore, I cried aloud.
ISHAN POV END
AUTHOR POV:
Sara couldn't see Ishan crying and it's not good for baby also. So she went to Ishan and hugged him and saying sweet nothings. Shubman couldn't take the scene infront of him and said,
SHUBMAN: Aditi take your girl away from my man before I do something and you regret your  entire life time.
    That's it for today guys. Hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for all love and support and hope it continue. I will try to upload every week because iam preparing for SEBI examination, so iam preparing for the exam. Once again thank you guys for all the love and support. Please do comment your opinion.