Chapter 15

Author pov:
With Ishan, He took a cab and went to the airport to book tickets for South Africa. He knows he can go to his parents home, they will open their arms for him even in this situation him being pregnant without marriage. But he knew Shubman would easily come over there and take him away. So he decided to go to Aditi's place, the only place where he can feel safe now. He catches the flight off to South Africa. After hours of journey, he reached south Africa. He was hella tired, both physically and emotionally. Without any delay he went to Aditi's place. He knew their address before hand as he took when they last met. He directly went there and knocked on the door.
SARA POV:
I heard someone knocking on the door, it was 10 in the night ( imagine night time) I don't remember if we had any guests, if we did not at this odd time. With all these thoughts, I opened the door only to get shocked to see Ishan on our door step.
SARA: Ishan?? What are you doing here??
ISHAN: Sara, can I come in??
SARA: Y-yeah iam sorry, please come in.
Ishan and I went inside and i closed the door. I asked him to sit and go to the kitchen and bring a glass of water and
SARA: Here take it Ishan. Did you have your dinner or shall I cook for you??
ISHAN: No thank you Sara, I had my dinner.
SARA: Okay then, you sit here, I will call Aditi. Make yourself comfortable dear.
ISHAN: mm
I went to our room and Aditi is doing some work on her laptop. I went to her and said
SARA: Baby, ishan aaya hai!
ADITI: Kya ?? Ishan aur woh bhi ab mazak Matt kar baby, mujhe pata hai mein tujhe attention nahi de Rahi hu isleye Aisa mazak kar Rahi hena. Now all my attention is yours.
Pulling me by my waist. I came out of her hold and said
SARA: Aditi iam not joking, ishan sach mein aaya hai neeche hai. Please let's go. I think something is wrong.
Without listening to her, i started dragging her down. When Aditi saw Ishan, she immediately went to him and asked
ADITI: Ishu baby, kya hua?? Tum itni raat ko yaha kya kar Raha hai?? Is everything alright??
Listening to Aditi, ishan started crying aloud, I don't know what to do so I hugged ishan and said sweet nothing. I can feel my shoulders getting wet. Something bad had happened i guess back in India. After some time the sobs turned into snores. I looked down only to see Ishan fallen asleep. We took ishan to one of our guest rooms next to our room and made him sleep on his bed.
SARA: What should we do baby?? We should tell Shubman, he might be in his worst phase.
ADITI: Yeah but let's tell them tomorrow, raat bahut ho chuka tha. Chalo hum bhi sote hai.
SARA: Okay.
END OF SARA POV
AUTHOR POV:
Here with shubman, he started searching for Ishan. He called every person who is related to Ishan. He told everything to Mayank and his second family I.e. ICT members. They were shocked to know that their Ishu baby left God knows where. They all are determined to bring their Ishu baby back and give him a good lecture, especially Rohit and Virat. They considered Ishu as their baby. Shubman was determined to bring him back into his arms and leave him no matter what.
Next morning
In India, shubman eyes are damn red, anyone can say he didn't sleep well at night and cried his heart out. He didn't have any appetite, but sat there to fill his stomach so that he wouldn't get physically tired. Everyone is worried about Shubman. They all are having breakfast, cricket team Selector Ajay along with Sonam came there. Everybody greeted him.
AJAY: Today I came here not as a selector but as a father. I came here to come up with a proposal for you Shubman.
SHUBMAN: What proposal sir??
AJAY: Marriage proposal Shubman, I want you to marry my only daughter Sonam.
SHUBMAN: (Controlling his angry) sorry sir, I will never marry your daughter because I already love someone and only marry him.
SONAM: Someone who left you?? Ishan left you shubman, he is not correct for you. See iam here for you, marry me and you will be the king of cricket. Be mine shubman, You will get everything which that bitch wi---
Shubman out of anger threw the flower vase and said
SHUBMAN: MIND YOUR LANGUAGE SONAM, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY LOVE. HE DIDN'T LEFT ME, HE WILL COME BACK AND I WILL MAKE SURE HE WILL COME BACK. I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU OR ANYONE OTHER THAN ISHAN KISHAN, THIS SOUL AND BODY BELONG TO ISHAN KISHAN. KEEP THAT INSIDE YOUR BRAIN.
Just then mayank's phone rang and he lifted the phone.
In phone call
MAYANK: Aditi mein yaar toda busy hu, mein baad mein phone karte hu.
ADITI: Yaar mayank, it's about ishan, shubman ko phone Dena jaldi.
   Mayank told shubman that Aditi wanted to talk with you about ishan. Listening to that he snatched the phone and kept in speaker and said
SHUBMAN: Haa Aditi bol, tujhe pata hai mera Ishu kaha hai?? Woh teek hai na??
ADITI: Shubman, ishan mere paas hai aur he was blackmailed by some bitch name Sonam that if ishan doesn't leave you then she will make you drop from all the formats as her father is the selector of the cricket team. He doesn't want to be selfish so left you Shubman. He asked me not to tell you but I know we can never be happy without our loved one. I want ishan happy shubman and I know his happiness lies in you.
       Shubman was glaring at Aditi, mayank was furious and scared, furious because of Sonam and scared because looking at shubman he can say his phone is not in safe hands, any time he can throw his phone like a flower vase. He wants to snatch his phone but is afraid of shubman.
SHUBMAN: Aditi, take care of my love, i will be there in no time.
ADITI: Ok Shubman and don't spare that bitch.
SHUBMAN: Never in this life am I gonna spare that bitch. Okay bye
ADITI: Okay bye.
    Once shubman cut the call, mayank snatch the phone not so rudely thaki shubman ko aur gussa naa aaje and his phone will be safe.
SHUBMAN: HOW DARE YOU SONAM?? HOW DARE YOU TO BLACKMAIL MY LOVE??
SONAM: I WANT YOU IN MY LIFE SHUBMAN AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP YOU IN MY LIFE. I CAME FIRST IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE THAT BITCH CAME BUT YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO THAT BITCH--
    A tight slap echoed in the room. Everybody was shocked and  who slapped her is none other than Rohit.
ROHIT: ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT SONAM AND DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL MY BABY  NAMES. SHUBMAN WILL NEVER MARRY YOU. YOU WANT TO DROP SHUBMAN FROM ALL THE FORMATS HUH? I DARE YOU TO DO THAT SONAM, GET READY TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. YOU PLAYED WITH MY BABY ISHAN, NOW YOU HAVE TO FACE ME SONAM.
AJAY: ROHIT YOU CAN'T SLAP MY DAUGHTER, FOR THIS I CAN SUE YOU.
VIRAT: THE THING WHICH YOUR DAUGHTER DID, FOR THAT WE CAN KEEP HER BEHIND BARS FOR EMOTIONALLY ABUSE. BEFORE SUING MY MAN GET YOUR DAUGHTER IN A RIGHT TRACK.
ASHWIN: Guys, i think we need to leave to bring our Ishu pie back we are wasting our time while arguing with her.
VIRAT: Yeah Ash is right , ro bear let's go and shubh jao jaake back pack karlo, mayank tickets book karlo we are leaving in hour and you Sonam leave and don't you dare to play any tricks because if you did, you need face our ICT WRATH
   Everybody left that place and went to their respective rooms and started packing their back packs.
SHUBMAN: Iam coming love

    That's it for today guys hope you like my plot. Please do comment about your views on this chapter and give your opinions where i should do any changes in my writings. Have a good day.