CHAPTER 4

Author pov:
Sun rose indicating fresh start. There is a meeting where cricketers and managers need to attend. So everybody went to the meeting hall. Everyone was present in the hall but the hall was quiet and everybody was in their own world. This is quite new for ICT members because since Ishan joined bcci, never the meeting hall or gatherings are quiet. So they started looking around only to find Ishan sitting in his place and using mobile. ICT members felt weird and went to Ishan.
VIRAT: Hey goofy boy
ISHAN: Hi bhaiya (with dull voice)
ROHIT: What happened bacha?? Why so dull? Something happened??
ISHAN: No bhaiya iam fine. Just tired that's it (smiled)
Sound person can say that it's fake smile. Everybody got settled in their respective places and meeting has started. Everybody has observed that Ishan is odly quite. This behaviour of Ishan's is irritating his best friend Mayank. So he decided to confront him. Meeting came to an end. So today was players and managers day off. They went to their respective rooms.
IN ISHAN'S ROOM
MAYANK: What happened???
ISHAN: What ??
MAYANK: Why are you quite? Something happened?? Is it related to shubman??
(That's it, ishan throw himself on mayank and started crying)
MAYANK: What happened bacha?? Don't cry, sab thik ho Jaye ga. Iam there with you. You are my strong Ishu right. We won't cry.
Ishan's sobs became sniffles. Ishan told everything to mayank.
MAYANK: That nalayak, how can he say that to you. You are anything but those ugly words Ishu. You deserve whole world baby. Don't take his words seriously. Forget about him. He don't deserve you baby.
ISHAN: I love him mayu. I love shubman Gil, prince of cricket. I never misbehaved with him, nor I made him uncomfortable or embarrass. I always gave him his space. I always want to cherish him, take care of him. I-I always want best for him mayu. I know i never openly loved him and show my love openly, but I loved him whole heartedly. Yeah I know I am childish, clingy person, what some attention but I only do this with someone whom I am comfortable mayu. I-I am not characterless mayu.

Ishan started crying aloud. Mayank started comforting him. But back in his mind he decided to confront shubman.
The thing Ishu pie and mayank don't know that our prince charming heard everything.

Sometime ago,
SHUBMAN POV:
Why that chatterbox was quiet today. Does something happened, did someone scolded him. Is everything alright with him. Wait a minute, why I am worrying about that Lilliput?? And top of cherry, why I am going to his room.
Iam in love with Sara right?? The why the f*ck iam feeling as if someone is tearing my heart apart while looking at his gloomy face. Why I want to protect him, what is happening with me?? See now I am infront of that Lilliput room!!
God what is wrong with me.  Shub, something is really wrong with you. Fine even if you are attracted to that Lilliput, you can never make him love you, remember he is in love with someone for 9 years. So shub chalo let's go. If you stay even a single minute here, you will spoil their beautiful relationship. Chalo let's goo. The moment he turned he heard mayank taking his name. He know listening to someone's conversation without their permission is wrong, but curiosity kills the cat. But, that's the best thing he have ever done.

That's it for today guys. Next chapter will be a little flashback and confrontation. I hope you guys loving are enjoying the story. Do comment your opinions