Chapter 17

Hii buddies. Before we enter into the plot, please read this message. This story maximum came to an end. I hope you guys liked it. So I want to write ICT bl one shots. I want to take plot from you guys. Please write your favourite ship (shubish is mandatory lol) and what kind of plot you, text me to my Instagram id. You guys can DM me. I will write fluff, angst or smut. So guys do please DM me. My Instagram id swarupa3176. Or comment here itself buddies.Thank you guys. Let's jump into the plot.

Author pov:
SHUBMAN: Aditi take your girl away from my man before I do something and you regret your  entire life time.
    Aditi love Sara more than herself and she don't want Sara to get any hurt. So Aditi went near to Sara and whispered
ADITI: Baby, leave ishan and come back. Shubman is angry with Ishan, his anger will subside, he won't do any harm to Ishu. Let them confront each other. So please honey comeback.
SARA: (with loud voice)I won't back off Aditi. Ishan left shubman because he was scared and he had some reason to do that. Shubman can't shout at Ishu at least not in this situation when---
ADITI: When??
SARA: Leave it. I am not in a position to say that. And you shubman, don't you dare to rise your voice on Ishu baby. You want to confront then do it without shouting on him or doubting his love towards you. He loves you too much to see your failure shubman.
SHUBMAN POV: 
     Sara was still hugging my Ishu baby,my wifey. How dare she is and she is asking me to behave. The pain which I went through while I saw the letter and i didn't see him for hours. She don't know anything. But I  knew something big had happened with my baby  other than that blackmail. Even Mayank told me Ishu baby was planning a surprise for me. My gut is saying, it's the goodnews which iam anticipating from the day I get to Ishu is a carrier. But I have to get my clarification. So I went near to Sara, gently took ishan from her embrace, took him with me and made him sit on couch and i kneeled down infront of him, took his hands in my large hands, kissed his knuckles and said
SHUBMAN: Baby iam sorry for my words. I lost myself the moment I saw the letter. I love you too much to let you go baby. I can and will never let you go baby even if you want to. Call me obsessed bitch, yes iam obsessed and madly in love with you. You are my world, you are my everything. I don't want to even imagine my life without you. My life revolves around you. Baby please tell me, are you hiding anything from me?? Please tell me wifey? Hubby will take care of everything. I will protect you with my life. Tell me jaan.
        I can see tears pricking inside his beautiful eyes. Within no time he started crying again. I took him in my arms and tried to console him and saying sweet nothings. I felt tap on my shoulder only to see mayank with water. I took his face in my palm and wiped his tears and made him drink some water. After sometime, he became normal and said
ISHAN: Iam sorry hubby. I know i shouldn't do that stupid thing, but I got Scared. You worked very hard to reach to this position and i shouldn't be the reason for your downfall. I really love you baby, please never think that I will fall out of love. I will die rather than loving someone who is not you hubby. And I-I Iam pregnant hubby.
     There it is. I knew, I knew it.  It's the good news iam awaiting to listen. Iam so happy. I can't even express how much iam happy. This is the best day in my life. I was in my own world, I heard sobs and someone hit on my head. I turned around to see Mayank glaring at me.
MAYANK: What the fuck shubman??
SHUBMAN: That's my dialogue you duffer! Why did you hit me?
MAYANK: He told you good news, instead of hugging him, you were thinking about God knows whom. Because of you again he is crying. I still don't know what my sweetheart saw in you.
     I turned my face only to see my baby, my wifey crying. I again took him in my arms and consoling
SHUBMAN: Baby what happened?? Why are you crying?? Are you in pain? Shall we go to doctor?
SARA: Kaise kaise log rehte yaha par. Arey duffer, he is crying because you didn't give any reaction when he said such good news. Seriously Ishu baby, what have you seen in this duffer that you are madly in love with this Effile tower. Ishu please rethink your decision baby. Say yes, I will introduce tons of gentleman unlike this duffer.
SHUBMAN: Aditi, ask her to shut her mouth or else
SARA: Or else what will u do?? Mein darti nahi hu tumse. And Ishu baby please consider my offer
SHUBMAN: In your dreams my baby will accept your offer Sara. Ishan Mera hai aur sirf Mera hai. Koi aur iski taraf dekega bhi toh mein murderer ban jaunga. Yehi baat pregnancy ki toh, I was tooo happy that any words in the English can describe how happy iam. Thank you so much Ishu baby to make me the most luckiest person living on earth. I swear to myself I will always love and take care of you both baby.
ISHAN: I don't want anyone other than my man, my hubby. Duffer hoo jo bhi hoo, hai toh Mera hi hai. There might me gentle man, handsome guys but they are not shubman, they can and will never take care of me the way he can do. I already done a stupid thing of leaving him but not again . I am his and  he is mine forever.
    I couldn't control my emotions and took him into my arms. We both hugged and cried but happy wala tears. I swear on almighty, until i take my last breath, I will always love and take care of both my babies. Rohit bhaiya came and took ishan in his arms . After couple of time, they broke the hug and said
ROHIT: Ishu, iam angry with you. You could have share it with me. I will definitely help you. You never considered me as your brother Ishu.
ISHAN: Nahi to bhaiya, you are the best brother. Iam sorry i couldn't say anything. I will never do that again.
VIRAT: You will never get a chance to do that Ishu baby. Today onwards no jumping, no taking stress. And you shubman control your junior, Ishu can't get stress and I know you are not someone who will stop with single round.
       Ishu baby tucked his head low due to shy and I had smirk on my face. Iam proud of my junior.
SARA: Mana padega yaar, yee dono toh ek dusre ko takkar dete hai kaun zyada pyaar karta hai. Dono ki dono ek dusare se kaafi possisive hai yaar.
ADITI: Kuch seek inse, kaise openly ek dusre se pyaar kar Raha hai.
SARA: Ab kya hum yaha par naughty naughty Kare publicly?? Mujhe koi problem nahi hai baby
MAYANK: Tujhe koi problem nahi hai Sara magar Hume hai bhai. Hume nahi dekhna hai yaar live porn. Hum single logon par Daya Karo meri maa
ISHAN: Mayu, tu kabse single bankar ghum Raha hu?? Abhi jiju hai naa. Tum dono ka breakup hogaya hai kya??
MAYANK: A-arey Aisa nahi hai Ishu. Breakup nahi hua.
SHUBMAN: Break up nahi hua phir bhi tum apne aapko single bolo Raha hu. Ishu baby mujhe uss Abhi ka number doo, mein baat karunga ki uska baby kisi aur ga Babu Bane keliye tayaar hu.
      Ishan played Along and said
ISHAN: Haa hubby, ek minute mein jiju ko phone karta hu, ahh shit Mera phone mere phone switched off tha. Ek kaam Karo tum apni phone se karo.
SHUBMAN: Haa baby, uska phone do, 9865466780 (Mumbled, ek minute yee toh abhi ka number hai) Ishu baby, yee correct number hai naa?
ISHAN: Haa hubby, yehi phone number hai.
SHUBMAN: Mayank jara tumhara Abhi ka photo dikao.
    Mayank showed Abhishek photo
SHUBMAN: Abhishek Fucking Sharma. Iam gonna kill you.
           That's it for today guys. Hope u guys like this chapter. Please comment and vote my plot. I will update every Sunday guys. As iam having classes to attend so I couldn't update. Thank you so much for all the love and comments.