IX

___________________________________

 Eventually, the friends all came back together as agreed. 

Skyler and Niki were wearing crystal necklaces they had gotten from the shops, George had a drawstring bag that came with a big cat plushy which Clay had won for him, and the both teens had their hair all ruffled up by the amount of coasters they went on. 

They all started to head down to the beach along with a few members of the public. 

There was a stage that was on the west side of the sandy shore. With a gate guarding it along with a few officers. The wind began to pick up, making the water start to curl into slightly bigger waves. 

The group were about in the middle part of the crowd while they waited. 

All of a sudden, there was a voice that echoed through the large speakers. Everyone slowly turned to the stage as they cheered while the band walked out. 

"That's gonna soon be you Sky", Tommy chimed in, making the tall brunette shove him slightly. 

"What is up London!", the lead singer shouts. Everyone cheers once more. 

"Got an awesome crowd here. Anyway let's get this started!" 

The band played a good handful of pop songs, which seemed to put everyone in a joyful mood. 

The group followed along with the lyrics as they danced. But then the band started to pull back and play a bit more slower songs to end the night. 

They finally announce the final song they're gonna play. 

It started off in a high upbeat before a guitar joined in. 

George had already grown a liking to the song and began to nod his head to the beat.

"The light moves in your eyes

I never ask you why

You walk me through the night, ohh

You like the way I dance

I like your sideways glance

But I'm tired of romance

I'm tired of romance, ohh"

George then began to move with the music while also singing the lyrics. He looks over and sees Clay glance at him with a smile.

"Don't tell me you've had enough

Don't tell me I talk too much

We both know I'm not that tough

Don't call my bluff

In the tunnel of love

Tunnel of love"

The two laughed as they made their way to each other. There was purple and pink light flickering all around from the stage as the instrumental part played.

"Do you wanna take me home?

Or are you too scared to be alone?

I think that we both know

But I still wanna dance

Though we don't stand a chance

Come on take my hand

Come on take my hand, ohh"

Clay stops in front of George and takes out his hand. The brunette looks down at it and shakes his head. "You're such an idiot", he called out over the music but took his hand anyway. The pair then start to move with the music.