When he is jealous

Seiya has certain priorities: When someone is threatening Earth, he would rather fight him head on than go on a date with me. And as it happens to be, there are many threats awakening with the reappearance of Athena. When I started dating Seiya, I knew that he would be in constant danger and that he would have to leave my side to fight for the future of all. I accepted that fact long ago and I will always tell him that I don't mind him ditching our plans to protect Earth.

But Seiya still can't help but be worried.

What if he died in one of his battles? Would I move on with another boyfriend? What if I ever was fed up with him always leaving me?

It's not like Seiya has no faith in me. He knows better than everyone that I will never cheat on my boyfriend. But that doesn't mean that I will take everything without complaining. There were instances in which I was a little upset about Seiya recklessly fighting and getting severely injured. It would make perfect sense for me to ditch a boyfriend that can't be there for his girlfriend all the time.

Not that I would ever do that.

There was a time in which Seiya was hospitalised after a very gruesome battle. I spent most of my time sitting beside him, peeling fruits for him and we watched TV together, so his time in the hospital wouldn't be too boring.

As Seiya started to heal so much that he could take short walks around the hospital, he noticed me outside. But to his shock, I was helping another patient walk back into the hospital, having his arm around my shoulders and giving him kind, reassuring smiles. Seiya felt very sick, watching me carry a very handsome man and talking to him like we were close. Gone was his mood to walk around and Seiya returned to his room to lay on his bed.

About half an hour later, I finally arrived in Seiya's room and was quite out of breath "Sorry for being late. I was kind of being held back."

"Hm~" At this point Seiya was too sour to look my way and tried to ignore me. But let's be honest, he listened to every word I said but his ego was a little too big to admit that.

Seeing his reaction, I sat beside him and asked "What's wrong? Do you hurt anywhere?" I caressed his hair and tried to get a look at his face but he didn't let me.

Instead he grumbled "I'm kind of angry with you, right now."

"With me? What did I do?!" Taken aback, I tried to think of what I could have done to anger him "Did I go too far with my teasing yesterday? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. What can I do to make you happy again?" I placed my cheek on his shoulder and hugged his back "Do you want me to get you some yummy food? Or maybe some manga? I can also get you some movies."

As much as he appreciated my offers, he still felt angry about the patient who managed to get so close to me and in such an intimate way.

Seiya never got to be carried by me.

Blushing at his own thought, Seiya continued to sulk in his bed and said nothing. At that point, I was a little worried and with my really smart brain, I figured that Seiya must have seen me with the other patient. So, I asked "Are you... jealous?" I saw the blush on his ears and finally had my answer "Let me fix that." I gave the red ear a brief kiss and distanced myself slightly from him to roll him around, so he finally faced me "We will go on a walk!"

Caught red handed, Seiya didn't even protest and let me grab his good arm, so he could stand on his own feet. I slung the good arm around my shoulders and helped Seiya walking around the hospital, introducing myself as his girlfriend and personal nurse. Of course, the actual nurses laughed at my remark and other patients voiced their jealousy towards Seiya. My boyfriend in question blushed at my teasing, but was secretly pleased with my actions.

He really didn't need to worry about anything.

When we finished our walk and I helped Seiya back into bed, he made room for me and we snuggled under his clean blanket. Regaining his courage, Seiya mumbled "Thanks... I feel really silly for earlier..."

"You know, I am quite the devoted girlfriend." I bragged and kissed his nose "If there is something you want from me, don't feel awkward asking me. I would even carry you on my back, if you ask me to."

"There is no way that I will ever ask that!"

I laughed at the image in my head and Seiya flicked my nose for doing that.