If I was Hyoga's sister

Ever since our mother died during a tragic accident, Hyoga was very protective of me during our stay in Tokyo. His training in the Kido Mansion was hellish but he endured it, so I could live comfortably in the orphanage. If possible, he wanted me to stay away from everyone in the Kido Mansion, because he mistrusted his half brothers but of everyone he mistrusted his father the most.

What if Kido Mitsumasa tried to use me to manipulate Hyoga?

That being said, the only time I ever met Seiya was when we all were supposed to move to different countries. Leaving the orphanage to visit Hyoga, I saw how Seiya was dragged into a car with a crying girl following them. Later on, I came to know that it was Seika, who failed to be with her brother.

Originally, Hyoga was supposed to travel alone, leaving me behind in Tokyo, just like Seika was. But I refused to lose my brother and snug on his ship, to his surprise.

And it was the best decision of my life.

Our life became much brighter when we started to live with Camus of Aquarius, Hyoga's mentor during his training in Siberia. And there also was Isaac, who served like a brother to us. For five years we were a small, happy family. Sure, Camus wasn't the kindest of all but he had a soft spot for his students. I may not have been his student but he surely treasured me as a little sister, making sure that I would always be warm and well fed.

But tragedy struck when Isaac died and Hyoga blamed himself for it. Camus also was struck with grief, having never imagined that he would lose his student like that. Then things changed forever when Hyoga was summoned by Saori to participate in the Galaxian Wars, forcing him to return to Tokyo.

Hyoga wanted me to stay in Siberia, since he would act on orders of the Sanctuary, trying to execute Saori and to bring the Sagittarius Gold Cloth back. But before Hyoga departed, Camus advised me to go with him to Tokyo. I questioned that decision but Camus said "Something big will happen and I can't provide you with protection because I have been summoned to Sanctuary. I want you to listen to Hyoga and... to be there for him, when he is down." He sounded strangely lonely, like he was about to lose something precious. I could sense that we would be in big trouble, so I gave him a tight hug, wishing for him to be safe.

On Camus' orders, me and Hyoga returned to Tokyo together. Hyoga was late for the Galaxian Wars but I watched the live broadcast on my phone. Putting it on loud speaker, I listened to Saori explaining saints and the beginning of the tournament. Hearing the noise, Hyoga asked "You aren't seriously watching this?"

"Why not?"

"Don't you remember the kind of place the Grand Foundation is? Besides, everyone participating in the tournament is a rule breaker to Sanctuary." Hyoga reminded me.

Chuckling, I argued "But you are also participating."

"That-"

And the battle between Seiya and Gekki started. I had seen Hyoga and Isaac train together before, having seen the image of their cosmos and their techniques. It was a beautiful storm of crystals, glistening like a rainbow in the dim daylight. But seeing Seiya fight...

Ignited something within me.

"So pretty." I exclaimed, seeing the shooting stars that crushed Gekki's cloth, seeing that warm blue light of Seiya's cosmos.

I was quickly startled out of it when I noticed the glare Hyoga was sending me "Don't you dare get interested in that idiot."

"I-Im not..." I sweated like crazy.

The overprotective brother Hyoga was, he took my phone away "If you ever get to date a boy-"

"If you ever let me." I interrupted with a chuckle.