Chapter: 4

"Well well, it looks like I have guests." Zeref's voice echoed in the great room. The silence from the others was deafening and even I dare not break it. A loud roar sounded from somewhere deep in the cavern shaking the whole room making all of team Natsu jump except for me.
"He's restless," Zeref said looking at Wendy then Natsu "He misses his child."
All the colour drained from Natsu's face "Do you have them?" Wendy asked her voice shakey "Do you have them all?"
Zeref leaned forward in his throne and smirked at the girl "Do I have who?"
Natsu's fists lit on fire and his hair covered his eyes. "The dragons... Where are they?" His voice was low but filled with pain and anger. I had never seen this side of him before.
Zeref's smirk grew wider "Ah yes the dragon's, well I suppose in some way I do have them."
Natsu's fire burned brighter and his voice shook with emotion "Where are they?"
Zeref lost his smile and turned to look at me "They are closer than you think."
Natsu looked over at me with shock and confusion "Luce?-"
Before anyone could react Zeref's guards had come up behind us and shackled is in magic cancelling cuffs, Even me. This was all part of his plan I have to trust him.
The guards led us deeper into the cavern and put us all in separate cells with me being the last. My guard leaned down and whispered into my ear before pushing me into the cell
"Don't worry Mistress you will not be here for long." and with that, he locked me in.
The cell looked like it was carved in and then had a wooden door with bars at the top as a window to see out into the hall thrown on but, there were runes covering the walls and ceiling all of them were magic prevention.
"Is anyone hurt?" Erza's voice came from across the hall from me.
"Yeah I'm fine, I just can't use my magic." Grey's voice grumbled from down the hall.
"I-I'm okay." Wendy sobbed from next door to me.
"Hush child everything will be fine." Carla's voice came from the same cell as Wendy's.
"Natsu?"Happy called to him "Are you okay?"
"When I get out of here I'll beat the information out of him." His voice didn't waver and was filled with so much hatred it made my blood run cold.
I felt warm fur brush against my arm and turned to see Sakora next to me.
"Are you alright Mistress?"
I nodded at her and she smiled.
"Lucy? Are you there?" Erza's worried voice echoed to me.
I felt a pang in my chest, she was truly worried about me. "I'm fine Erza."
"At least everyone's alive." I heard her say softly.
"I'm glad we're not alone." Wendy chirped.
"Aye Sir!" I could hear the smile in Happy's voice. It amazed me at how well they were holding up down here... They are definitely stubborn.
Hours seemed to pass until finally footsteps were heard coming down the hall. They stopped outside my cell and unlocked my door. Two guards were standing on the other side.
"Get up. You're coming with us."
I stood up slowly eyeing them both carefully.
"Lucy?" I looked across the hall to see Erza's head poking through the bars at the top of her door. "We won't let anything happen to you!" She cried as I walked past with a guard on either side of me. I looked through the top of every cell door as I passed. Wendy was peaking out from behind the bars her eyes were filled with fear.
"You'll be okay Lucy, we'll get you out of this."
"Hey, where are you taking her?" Grey cried angrily from his door. No one answered him as we walked past. As we reached the end of the hall I peeked into the last cell and I met Natsu's eyes.
"I'll get you out of here Luce. I'll get us all out. I'll protect you no matter what, I promise." My heart skipped a beat, he sounded so determined and so sure that we were all getting out of here alive, but I knew the truth. I would be the cause of their pain and suffering.
We left the dungeon and my guards relaxed. "It's good to see that you're alright Mistress." one of them said to me with a smile "We are to take you to your father."
I nodded "Then let's go. It's not wise to keep him waiting."
They led me back to the throne room
"Ah, my little Lucy I'm glad you are safe." I looked up and smiled at my father.
"I am glad that you are safe as well father, you had me worried."
He chuckled "there is never a reason to worry for me, now are you ready to finally finish this?"
I nodded "Yes father."
He gestured to a circle made of runes. "Then let's begin."
I looked over to him before stepping into the circle "Father, what exactly is the plan?"
He glanced at me and smiled "I am going to release your powers." My eyes widened and I couldn't help but smile. "The dragon slayers Will hear it and think that I am torturing you." I shivered at the memory of getting my powers sealed... I can only imagine how painful it is to get them back. "When they see you again, you will no longer have to act around them. They Will believe that I have put you under a spell that is controlling you. You will kill them, which will be quite easy, they Will not want to fight you back. When you are finished we will destroy Fairy Tail." He wrapped his arms around me in a hug "Are you ready my dear?"
I nodded "Of course Father." I stepped into the circle and he began to chant. The pain started immediately, at first it was bearable but soon I was on my knees screaming. My insides felt like they were melting and my head felt like it was going to explode.
The first thing to come back to me was my hearing, I could hear team Natsu in their cells crying and screaming for me.
"We need to get out of here he's going to killing her!" Wendy's panicked voice rose "We need to save her!"
I heard banging on the cell doors
"Lucy I'm coming Just wait for me!" Natsu screamed. The banging continued until there was a loud crash. "Hang on Luce we're coming!"
I slowly turned my head to face my father. "Th-they got out."
His eyes hardened and he smiled "Showtime." he chanted faster and the pain intensified, it was too much to handle, I fell on my side facing the door. The last thing I saw was Natsu charging towards me.