Chapter: 12

Lucy's POV

After I told everyone what had happened they were quiet for a long time.
"What will happen Now?" Wendy's soft voice whispered.
I looked up at her from the bed and saw fear in her eyes I scanned everyone else and saw the same.
"We have no idea what's going to happen next!" Levy's voice was panicked
I sighed "I do." They all turned to me shocked. "He's going to come after the guild."
"Then we fight!" Erza said looking at me.
I shook my head "No-"
"Lucy we have to fight this is our home!" Wendy cried.
"We have to protect our family!" Natsu chimed in.
"What we need to do is train." I glared at them. "None of you are ready to face him. We train. Then we fight."
"But where?"
I smiled at Erza "We'll go to my island."
She blinked "You... Have an island?"
I nodded "Yeah, as soon as I get the okay to leave the infirmary we'll leave." I looked at Wendy and the Master "So, when can I leave?"
Wendy looked at me and smiled "Rest for 3 days. No less."
"Alright," I looked at everyone "3 days from now we meet here packed and ready to go."

The past 72 hours were the most boring hours in my entire life. All day Just sitting there staring at 4 walls.
"You ready Luce?" I looked towards the door where Natsu's head was peaking in.
"Of course."
He nodded and dissapered back into the guild's main room, I followed after him shortly after to find every guild member with packed bags... I didn't know everyone was coming.
"Alright brats listen up!" The room grew quiet as everyone turned to the Master. "For the next 4 months we will all be training, all of us in our separate teams Will go off and When your 4 months are up...we will be ready."
Everyone cheered and gathered around their own team.
"So how are we getting there Luce?"
I smiled at the already turning green Natsu. "We Portal of course!"
I turned from them opening up a small portal shimmering a light blue.
Erza stepped in first, followed by Wendy, Grey and finally Natsu with the exceeds.
"We should travel this way all the time!" I shook my head and pushed him through waving to the guild as I followed in after him.
"Lucy... This place is beautiful!"
I nodded agreeing with the red head. There was white sandy beaches as far as you could see with a bright blue ocean on one side and lush green hills on the other. "Alright then! Let's get started shall we?" We all split up and started training our selves.
I didn't see which way the others went but I knew exactly where I was headed. After minutes of walking I came to a huge grassy clearing, I sat down near the trees.
"Open Thee Portal to the other world and call forth the King of flames! Igneel!" There was a large explosion of smoke and before me stood the red dragon.
He bent his head low and stared me in the eye. "Is there anything I can do for you Lucy?"
I nodded "I want you to help Natsu train."