Chapter: 25

Lucy's POV

Everything was in chaos when we arrived. Half of the guild thought we were buried under the hall so they were trying to dig us out, while the other half was shouting at them to dig faster and protecting them from the demons.
Natsu took off to inform them all of what happened. "Stay here Luce, I'll be right back."
I watched him dissaper and then turned my sights towards my father, this ends Now.
I rushed towards him "Sky Dragon's Roar!" A vortex of wind blew towards him knocking him over.
He got back up and smirked at me "Not bad Lucy, but not Good enough!" He sent a huge wave of demons after me.
"Fire Dragon's Roar!" My Fire beam destroyed them all leaving behind nothing but ash. It was just the two of us now.
He lost his smirk "Very well Lucy, if you want to fight me so bad I will but, do try to stay alive I do need you after all of this." He shot an orb of dark energy at me which I dodged easily.
"Death Dragon's Roar!" The dark beam headed straight for him but, he dodged it at the last second.
He smiled at me "you're going to have to try harder then that."
I cursed quietly, I had opened two portals today my magic was farily depleted. If I have any hope, I will have to do it Now.
"Lucy!" I looked up to see Acno flying above. "Lucy don't do it!"
I shook my head slowly "I have no choice Acno." This has to end. "Go help the others."
"Bu-"
"Go!" I hate yelling at him but I don't want him to watch this.
"Awe how touching, you may have sent him away Lucy but, when I'm finished with you you're going to be the one to rip his scales off."
I smirked at him "Not in your life!" I closed my eyes and concentrated hard, I felt my magic building up.
"Lucy what are you doing?"
I opened my eyes and smiled "This father, this is your end. Open! Gate of the dragon world except me as your own!" A giant black portal opened up behind me and I knew if you looked in you could see all of the dragons flying towards me.
"Stop this Lucy!"
I felt it, my whole body was glowing.
*Lucy, are you sure you want to do this? It could kill you.*
I heard his voice in my head *Yes Igneel I'm sure, if I am gone you will all be free.*
He sighed *As you wish*
I felt the pain start almost immediately. My skin started to stretch and harden with scales, my arms and legs grew and formed with my body. I felt my nose break and deform and the most painful part was on my mid back, I felt my wings begin to grow and form.
I screamed till my throat was raw.
*It's almost finished Lucy*
"Stop this nonsense at once!"
"Luce!" Natsu's voice cut through the pain.
*Will I recognize him Igneel?*
*You will still be yourself but much bigger and in the form of a Dragon.*