Chapter: 17

Lucy's POV

"Are you ready Gray?"
He nodded and took his stance "Always."
"Then let's begin."
"Ice make: Lance!"
The sharp spear raced towards me and I laughed "Ah, Gray you make this to easy for me. Fire Dragon's Roar!" The fire melted his ice quickly.
He knelt down on the ground "Ice make: Floor!" the whole clearing turned to ice.
I shook my head "Sorry I didn't bring my skates."
He smirked at me "You won't need them."
I felt my feet grew cold and looked down to see his ice slowly creeping up my feet. "Not bad Gray." I raised my body temperature melting the ice. "Let me show you how it's really done." I backed up and grinned "Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!"
The Fire rushed towards him making the ice floor melt as it went. He was on the ground panting when the smoke cleared.
"Take a break Gray."
he nodded and sat up. "Lucy if we can't even beat you, how on earth can we beat Zeref?"
I smiled at him "Because Gray after this I will train you all."
He grinned "Can't wait."
"My turn!"
I turned to see none other then Natsu standing on the other side of the clearing.
I laughed at his eagerness "You sure Natsu?"
He nodded "I'm all fired up!"
"alright then." I stepped forward "Let's begin."
He jumped forward "Fire Dragon's Roar!"
I smiled and ate his flames "You're gonna have to try harder then that Natsu."
He growled "I'm just getting warmed up Luce."
I grinned "Excellent."
"Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!"
It raced towards me and again I ate them "Come on Natsu, it's like you're not even trying. Water Dragon's Roar!"
"Fire Dragon's Roar!" our attacks clashed and as I expected mine cancled his out and raced to him. I saw his eyes widen as it hit him sending him flying into a near by tree.
"You okay Natsu?"
He groaned "I'm good."
I laughed "Are you done?"
He stood up and smiled "Not even close." He raced towards me. "Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!"
I dodged his attack time to finish this "Death Dragon's Roar!" My shadow beam headed straight for him and he dodged it. Impressive I guess Igneel really has been training him.
He grinned at me "You're gonna have to try harder then that Luce."
I grumbled "I'm just getting started."
He smiled "Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!"
It raced towards me and I ate it. "My turn, Watery Death Dragon's Roar!"
He tried to dodged but he couldn't and he was sent through the nearby tree.
I winced at his landing "You alright Natsu?" No answer. I walked towards him "Natsu?" He was out cold. "Hey Wendy, are you up for one more?"
She jogged over to us "I can try."
I left Natsu in Wendy's care and walked over to Gray and Erza.
"Is Wendy going to fight you as well?" Erza looked slightly pale at the thought.
"No, she needs to learn Her healing spells... We might need them." They both nodded "I will train you all a day at a time. Erza would you like to be-"
She stood up placed Her Right hand over her chest and bowed "I would be honored."
"Great that settles that, go get some rest I'll see you tomorrow morning."
The red head nodded and walked off towards our camp.
"Do you think we'll win?"
I glanced down to see Gray watching Wendy heal Natsu "Of course we will."
He looked up at me "How do you know?"
"I just do."