Chapter: 13

Natsu's POV

I could smell him I thought to myself as I ran he's with her, how? I hid behind some bushes as I came to a clearing, in it was Luce and Igneel.
"I want you to help Natsu train." She had Her hand on his nose.
"Of course, Lucy when will you tell them?"
She sighed "I'm not sure."
"They deserve to know."
She nodded "I agree... I'll tell them by the end of our 4 months, now go I'm sure he knows you're here."
He nodded and flew up dissapereing behind the hill tops.
I watched as she closed her eyes, Her magic started to swirl around her. A few seconds passed and so did the magic. She opened her eyes and they were glowing red, it still bothered me that I will never again see her brown eyes but her red ones were starting to grow on me.
I sighed and left her alone in the clearing, I went out towards the beach and saw Igneel standing on the sand.
"You were listening." He rumbled
I felt my face grow warm and nodded in shame. His face softened and he lay down in front of me "She Will tell you when she's ready."
I looked at him and smiled "I know."
"Alright Natsu there's alot I didn't get a chance to teach you when I left, are you ready to learn?"
I felt heat rising and smiled "I'm all fired up!"
He nodded "Then let's begin."

He spent the whole day teaching me new techniques and he even started teaching me Lava dragon.
As the sun was setting and I was laying on the ground panting there was a huge explosion that came from the clearing we had left Lucy in.
"Igneel!" I shot up and spun in that direction "Come on she could be in trouble!" The dragon Just chuckled as I sprinted away. I had no idea if he was following me and I didn't care I had to make sure she was okay. As I burst through the bushes that I had been hiding behind before I saw Lucy and Wendy facing off against a large White and blue scaled dragon. On the other side of the clearing I saw that Erza and Grey had just come in as well.
"Sky Dragon's Roar!"
"Sky Dragon's Wing attack!"
Both of the girls attacked the dragon at the same time sending it skidding back a few feet. It looked at the girls with golden eyes and attacked with her own roar sending dirt and grass flying everywhere. When the air cleared I had expected the girls to have been injured but they were untouched.
"Very good girls." the dragon rumbled.
"Thank you Grandine!" Wendy called running up to her and wrapping Her arms around her.
They had just been training and by the looks of this field they had done a lot.
Igneel flew in from above and landed beside the Sky dragon Grandine.
"So let me get this straight... You can summon all of the dragons?" Erza asked walking up to Lucy.
The blonde nodded "Yes."
"How?" Grey asked joining them. Interested I walked up and joined them as well.
Lucy's face was red "I well... I..."
"Come on Lucy tell us!"
Her red face paled and she collapsed causing all of us to freak out.
"What the heck happened?!" Grey cried running around in circles.
I kneeled down beside Lucy and saw that she was just sleeping.
"She's used up too much magic."
Grandine rumbled from behind us "Summoning both of us for the whole day plus training drained Her. I'm surprised she's lasted this long."
I spun around to face the two dragon's "Do you mean keeping you both here was draining Her magic?"
They both nodded and started to grow transparent "We'll see you both tomorrow " Igneel said smiling down at me.
After the dragons had both dissapered I carried Lucy over to our make shift camp and tucked Her in.
"I wonder, just how much magic does she have?" I looked over to see Erza watching Lucy carefully "I can never sense a lot of magic from her but she's beaten me and after today I'm not so sure. I guess we'll have to ask her tomorrow." She rolled over on her mat and soon soft snores were heard.
I rolled over myself and stared at the stars. Tomorrow I'll ask her and I will get some