Lunch Incident

After having a good night of sleep at the dorms, I was ready to start off my school year here. I change into a uniform that was given to me that morning, and found my way around to the girl's locker room.

While washing my face, I heard the class out in the hallway. Mina, Tsuyu, Jirou and Ochako made their way in just behind the other girls. Guess this is when they get up too, huh?

After I finished all washing up, I managed to dry my hair in time before class began. I was very grateful that school overall didn't start until 8:30, as my old high school began at 7:00. This just gave me more time to myself, or even to just sleep in.

A smile formed on my face when I left the locker room to see almost everyone sitting together on the couch watching television and eating breakfast.

"Hey, new girl!" I heard from who I had assumed was Kaminari. "She has a name, Moron." Jirou slaps the yellow haired boy with a breakfast sausage, earning a small chuckle out of me.

"You can just help yourself, hope you like it! We tried to make it better than usual, just for you!" A girl who was invisible had enthusiastically clapped her non-existent hands, as I tried to make some kind of eye contact with her, but for pretty obvious reasons I couldn't.

"Okay, thanks, you guys! I really appreciate this again." I announced, walking over to the stove that had sausages still in a pan, and pancakes with fruit on two separate dishes. I fixed myself some breakfast, eating everything. For highschool students training to be heroes, this cooking was pretty good!

"Everyone, it's time for home room! Get your bags and let's head out!" The class representative calls out to everyone. We all get up, grabbing our bags, beginning to head out. I was planning to walk with Mina, as we instantly clicked since I got here.

"You ready girl? Today's gonna be great! I can tour you around the entire building." She beams, collecting the rest of our "Bakusquad", as Mina and the others would call it. Everyone besides Bakugou, of course.

Mina and the rest of the small group were on our way to the school's campus, as she and Kirishima had basically skipped the entire way there.

"So, L/n- hold on, am I pronouncing your last name correctly?!" The spikey red head panics, breaking a sweat.

"Oh, yeah. You're chill, don't worry." I slightly grin, watching him scratch the back of his neck shyly. "Okay good, I'm not great with Out-of-Country names and stuff..my name is Ejirou Kirishima, by the way." He embarrassingly admits before carrying on with his question as we continue walking to the building. "I was wondering though, what's it like in Canada where you used to live? Is it any different?"

"Totally." I agree. "As example, we just go by our first names everywhere. So you all really can just call me by mine, Y/n. I've also noticed how different the time is! Jet lag is really getting to me by 14 hours." I just lightly laugh humorously with the others.

"Shut up. You bunch of idiots are so damn loud.." Bakugou grumbled from in front of us, hands in his pockets and stomping his feet.

"And he's always like this you said?" I roll my eyes. "Yeah." Everyone sighs in unison. "You'll normalize his behavior eventually." Kirishima says.

...

When we arrived inside of the building, my eyes were wide the entire way through. I couldn't believe it! This was bigger than any other school I've ever laid eyes on!

"Look at that!" Sero, the black haired kid peeks at his watch. "15 minutes to spare, let's give you a quick tour! Just a small run down of everything." He offers.

"Yeah! Come on." Mina cheers, taking me by the hand. As the tour went on, I got a quick glimpse of the library, gym, cafeteria, a couple classrooms and the way to get to the roof. I found everything pretty interesting, as it all came new to me.