𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝐍𝐄𝐖 world city, the city of dreams, new beginnings and a whole new world of adventure

   𝐍𝐄𝐖 world city, the city of dreams, new beginnings and a whole new world of adventure. And here you finally were fulfilling your life long dream of becoming the owner to a cozy little restaurant on the lower east side of the whole cake borough.

Whole cake was like the food capital of New world city, everyone who wanted to make a living off of food wants to come to Whole cake, and here you were lucky enough to have your own spot.

Stepping out of your car, you began to look around, eyes stopping in front of the building that is now your new forever. You spent almost your whole life working towards this, it all felt sort of surreal. The building was small in size, sandwiched between two buildings that looked almost identical to yours, brick surrounded the outside of the structure and a sun setter going along the top of the large picture windows, windows that took up most of the property letting you see what was going on inside. It wasn't much but you'd make do with it.

Before arriving here you had stayed with your best friend Vivi, she moved into the fashion district of New world city, Dressrosa, a little before you arrived. She's studying to be a fashion designer herself hence her choice of residency. You and Vivi had been roommates in collage and immediately hit it off, she's such a kind person, devoted to the things she loves, who wouldn't wanna be friends with her?

A monotone voice interrupted your thoughts, you looked to your left to see your realtor, Robin, you'd never seen her in person before only talking to her over the phone, the photos did no justice to seeing her in real life, she had silky black hair, deep blue eyes and tanned skin.

"You must be Y/N, I'm Nico Robin, we talked over the phone." she said in a professional manner while extending her long slender hand for a handshake.

You animatedly excepted the hand shake while nodding your head.

"Yes that's me! It's so nice to meet you." You said with a polite smile on your face, she returned the smile and slightly nodded, agreeing with you.

"I'm here to drop off your keys and if you're up for it I'll give you a quick tour" she says while placing the keys in your hand, you hum indicating that you did indeed want a tour.

She turned her back and lead you to the glass doors of your new home, she stepped to the side letting you do the honors of opening up your shop, you let out a breath you hadn't known you've been holding, this was actually happening, all the nights you stayed up cooking, all the money you spent on school and your finally here. Excitement building up in your chest as you put the key in the lock opening the door and stepping into a new chapter of your life.

Robin gave you a brief tour the place,even showing you the apartment above the restaurant that you'd be staying in. The interior was as small as it looked from the outside, it wasn't decorated aside from the booth seats that were left from the previous owner, besides the seats the place was set with a kitchen and all the appliances, you'll have to thank the old owner for leaving all this stuff, it makes it so much easier for you and your bank account.

After the tour you walked Robin outside and made ample conversation with her while she waited for her ride to pick her up.

"Thank you for everything, you should come by when I open, your first few meals on me." You say thanking her one last time as a white Sudan pulled up to the curb you were both on.

"I'll have to hold you to that." She answered with a laugh, as the window to the car rolled down showing a beautiful orange haired woman with captivating brown eyes, she looked a little younger than Robin, but they seemed to be friends.

"Robin! Hurry up you slow poke we're gonna be late to Luffys fight!." She practically yells to the black haired woman next to you, said woman gives you a small smile and wave before walking to the opposite side of the car and getting in.

You stay outside a while watching her drive off, smile wiping off your face knowing once you get inside you're in for a workload.

Sighing you turn your back and led yourself back to your home, thankfully you already bought all the things you need, you just need to wait for them to arrive. This place should be up and running in about two months or so.

(𝐀/𝐍)- 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭?