𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you got home that night you couldn't stop thinking about that fight, you've never been to a place like that before, you've never seen anything like it before

Luffys fighting style amazed you, he seemed so silly and carefree all the while taking his fighting very seriously. Everytime you tried to close your eyes the memories of the punches and loud cheers from the audience kept you up, the adrenaline was getting to your head. You wish you could've stayed to go to the after party maybe even have a little chat with the boy.

Maybe you should add TVs to Little garden and stream fights, or maybe you shouldn't it would most definitely cost too much money.

When you woke up, you felt exhausted, you had no idea how you were going to function throughout the day. Getting up and ready definitely took way longer than it needed too, your body felt heavy like it was moving in slow motion, that and the constant yawns you kept letting out definitely decelerated your morning routine a little. Not enough to make you late but enough for Vivi to call you telling you to 'hurry your ass up and open the door for her'.

You rush downstairs, turn on all your appliances and open the door for Vivi, who does the morning shift with you, along with Law who hasn't arrived yet, Law was one of the first employees you hired, besides Vivi, he was in med school studying to become a doctor and worked for you part time to pay is rent.

"Took you long enough, it seems you had a good time last night." Vivi jokes noticing the bags under your eyes and messy uniform, you roll your eyes at her and she chuckles while bringing her hands up to fix your collar.

"I did actually, it was really fun, I wish you came." You whined grabbing her shoulders and shaking her back and forth, she nodded halfheartedly not really listening to what you were saying as she grabbed your hand and took you to the kitchen so you could start working.

About an hour into prepping the kitchen, Law and some other employees finally come in, Law with the same tired look on his face that he always has. You smile at him and place your hand on his shoulder.

"You ready to get this day started?" He grunts at your question and shrugs your hand off his shoulder, walking off.

And with that the Little garden came to life.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The Little garden was as busy as usual, people coming in and out and people talking about whatever, yet the chill, quiet, atmosphere remained.

You were talking to Law when you heard the door open, you had your back turned to the door and didn't bother turning around assuming that someone else would tend to the guest that had just entered.