𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓

𝐀𝐂𝐄'𝐒 text was unexpected but nonetheless you said yes, now it was next week and your waiting outside your house for Ace to pick you up

He still hadn't told you where he was taking you nor the dress code for the place so you had no idea what to wear and opted for a simple black dress with a pink cardigan.

You hear a car horn indicating that said man was here, you were kind of nervous, not knowing what to expect from Luffy's brother, sure you've met him once at the party but it was only for like 20 minutes but he seemed pretty chill then, so maybe you were just overthinking.

Your about to walk towards the car when Ace opens his side of the vehicle and jumps out, he gives you a big hug reminding of you of Luffy's hugs, apparently every member of the family was this friendly, he released you from the embrace and looks you from top to bottom making you flush at his prying eyes.

"You look beautiful." Ace says to you in a low voice, you raise your hands to your hands to your face to hide your embarrassment, you could never take complements well and Ace looked like he was full of them.

"You don't look half bad yourself." You joke trying to take the attention off of you but you weren't joking about him looking good, he had on a tight white shirt on that let you see the outline of his abs through it, a red beaded necklace peaking out from his shirt, khaki cargos that were a little loose on him and some white air forces on.

He does a little spin to show off his whole outfit before finally facing you again and batting his eyelashes at you making the both of you burst out into laughter. You were obviously just overthinking earlier because you and Ace seemed to be hitting it off perfectly.

"Of course, I have to look good for you don't I?" He says while winking at you, you shake your head and roll your eyes playfully at him.

"I bet you say that to all the girls." You debated sarcastically, he puts his hands up in a 'you caught me' motion.

"Only the ones that look like you." The freckled man purred flirtatiously, you ignore his comment and start walking towards your side of the car to get in.

You place your hand on the car door ready to open it when you hear a running sound, you see Ace running to your side of the car and you look at him with a confused face, he opens the car door for you and makes a come here motion with his hands.

"What a gentleman." You joke and giggle behind your hand as you step inside his car.

"Only for you." He says before closing your door and going to the drivers side and hopping inside.

He drives off and the two of you make idle conversation talking about anything that came to mind, he mostly talked about his family which you thought was sweet plus you enjoyed the baby Luffy stories, he was a feral child.