𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐘𝐎𝐔 couldn't be happier, the little garden was going as great as ever, business was booming, people coming in and out everyday, at all hours of the day

Even Robin comes in every once in a while taking you up on the offer you made not long ago, she comes in with friends most of the time, the same girl with the orange hair you'd seen when you first met Robin, you'd soon learn her name was Nami, and a big, blue haired fella that she seemed awfully close with, maybe it was her boyfriend? Or maybe it's just you being nosy.

Today was one of those days she came in with her orange haired friend. You go up to the table they're sitting at and greet them with a polite wave and smile.

"What can I get you two lady's today?" You ask, taking out your note pad and pen to start writing down their orders.

"Just the usual." Robin calmly replied for both of them while returning your smile and wave.

you turn your back and start to walk away but a hand on your wrist stops you from going any farther.

"You're new here right?" Nami inquired tilting her head, her orange hair moving to one side as she does so.

"Yeah, I am." nodding your head, she smiles when she hears your answer.

"C'mon sit down with us!" The orangeette cheered excitedly scooting over and making room for you to sit, she then pulls your arm and gently pushes you down onto the seat next to her and in front of Robin.

Little Garden is a bit slow today so you don't mind sitting down and talking, besides you haven't been doing much socializing since you moved to Whole cake, being busy and all, so what's the harm in a little talking now?

"Have you gotten to explore the city much?" Nami suddenly ask after some small talk.

"Unfortunately not, Little garden has been taking up most of my time here" you answer truthfully, It's not like you minded though you love working here.

"You should go out with us tonight!" She gestured towards her and Robin, who nods her head agreeing with Namis idea.

"Go out?" You ask, curious as to what she had in mind. Nami nods her head animatedly.

"Yeah! Tonight one of our friends has a fight, and I put all my money on him so he better win." She explained, now that you think of it you remember the first time you met Nami she was yelling at Robin for being late to a fight.

You hum thinking about what you should do, you had an early opening tomorrow but one or two hours outside wouldn't hurt anyone, you just had to come back at an appropriate time.

"I cant stay out too late but I'll see what I can do." You say ultimately deciding to go, you see Nami cheer from the corner of your eye and smile.

"Okay, we'll come pick you up when the shop closes." Robin explains as you slide out of the booth ready to actually cook their orders now.

"Okay I'll see you guys tonight! I have to get back to work now." You say while rubbing the nape of your neck and walking away backwards.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Picking out an outfit for this outing was not as easy as you thought it would be, what do people even wear to fights?

You went through at least four outfits before ultimately choosing one that you deemed to be a safe choice, dark blue jeans (shorts) paired with a black crop top that had an open back. It was quite simple but it was a fine outfit.

Grabbing your phone and keys, you were out the door and on the curb waiting for girls to pick you up. You were kind of nervous, they said that they would bring some friends with them and since you're new here you haven't really had time to talk to people in a manner that was not employee to customer and to be honest you were kind of awkward.

You had asked Vivi to accompany you so it'd be less tense for you, she of course had been busy with her fashion stuff, so here you were waiting for your new, maybe friends, you really haven't spoken to them much so you don't know if you'd really call them that, or if they'd call you that but they did invite you out so yeah there's that.

A car horn cut into your line of thinking, a slight smile made its way into your face as the window of the drivers side rolls down and Nami sticks her head out and yells.

"Get in loser! We're late." She makes a 'come here' gesture with her fingers signaling you to hurry your ass up. You let out a little giggle at her words and take hurried steps to her car, noticing from her open window that the passenger seat was already occupied by Robin so you open up the back seat door.

As you stepped inside the car you noticed two other people in the back seat with you, one was a fair skinned girl with shoulder length blonde hair and kind brown eyes, she was kind of adorable if you did say so yourself. The arm wrapped around her belonged to a muscular, copper skin man, he had big curly hair that was hidden under a scarf wrapped around his head. It was safe to assume they were a couple from the way they were cuddled up against each other, totally not awkward at all.

The couple turned to you with a smile the moment the car started moving and the blonde raised her hand with a little wave, you wave back.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Kaya, this is Usopp." She greets you cheerfully while motioning to her boyfriend next to her looking up at him with goggly eyes, you smile politely and tell her your name cringing internally at the pda.

"I'm happy you decided to come." Robin says her calm voice rising so you could hear her over the music Nami had just turned up.

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss it." You really wouldn't, you were bored out of your mind only working on the little garden and sleeping, not the sleeping part, you love sleeping.

"I heard you run the little garden, everyone keeps raving about that place, me and Usopp will definitely stop by!" You flush at the complement, smiling and covering your face with your hands and said your thanks. You don't think you'll ever get used to people flattering you, or more so your business. 

The conversation keeps going for 30 minutes or so before the car stops, Robins friends were so fun to talk to you didn't even realize the car stopped at first due to you being so immersed in the conversation but Nami snapped you out of it.

You looked out the window to see what this fight, club? Arena? Looked like. The place had a long line full of people waiting to watch the fight, Jesus you'd never seen a line this lengthy, the thing looked like it wrapped around the entire block twice.

Beside the line there was a flashing neon sign with the name, Thriller bark.

(𝐀/𝐍)-𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭, 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞