𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 quiet that overtook the room was no more, now the audience cheered in excitement, ready to see some action

"Tonight's fight is one you've all been waiting for." he yelled once again making the crowd roar even louder, you even let out a little cheer yourself even if you didn't even know what you were cheering for.

"Making his way to the left side of the ring, weighing about 200, straight from the insides of Mock town,Bellamy the Hyena!" Lifting the rope and stepping under it Bellamy steps into the ring with his arms up, taking in all the praises and boos that were being shouted from the audience.

"And to the right side of the ring, member of the worse generation, the best up and coming boxer, Straw hat Luffy." You raise your head and stand on your tippy toes to get a better look at him, you've heard about him so much you're eager to see him.

Deafening cheers start as soon as Luffy walks into the ring, he has a big smile on his face and when he looks to the side he waves very enthusiastically to his friends, that's Luffy? You'd thought he be more ,big? You don't really know what you were expecting but it definitely wasn't him.

He was kinda cute, he had this boyish charm to him that paired perfectly with his looks, he had a lean figure with a scar that resembled an 'x' on his chest and shaggy black hair, wide eyes and scar under his left one, his wide smile still remained,unwavering. He was dressed in big and baggy red boxer shorts that had a little skull with a straw hat embedded on the front of it, the same straw hat that Luffy seemed to be wearing at the moment, surely he wouldn't be fighting with it on?

"If he wins this fight he moves to the championship game to compete with the current holder of the belt, Firefist Ace!" Your eyes widen in shock, you didn't know Luffy was that good. You turn to Sanji who was standing right next to you to ask him about it before the announcer cuts you off.

"Round one, start!" Luffy and Bellamy get into a fighting stance, they look very square both facing each other, one foot placed behind them bent at a forty-five degree angle, boxing gloves up to their face to protect it. You and everyone else watch intensely to see who makes the first move but you could tell by Luffy's large smile that he was going to strike first.

Luffy extends his right hand to jab at Bellamy but the latter manages to block with the fist he had raised up to his face, but Luffy prevails and continues to jab at the man nabbing him once or twice, he was fast, really fast you could barely see his fist move, you have no idea how Bellamy was managing to block his moves.

Luffy slows down a bit giving Bellamy a chance to shoulder check him, ramming his shoulder into Luffy's chest yet Luffy doesn't budge, the ravenettes smile widen when he gets close enough to wrap his long arm around Bellamy's neck bringing him down close to his knee and knocking the appendage into 'The Hyenas' stomach. Ouch, you flinch, that definitely had to hurt, your stomach aches just looking at it.

A whistle blows signaling the end of the first round, both fighters make their way to their respective sides of the ring and sit on the stool provided for them, their trainers were also there ready to motivate them as soon as they sat down, Luffy's trainer was a red haired man with a missing arm and three scars going down one of his eyes, why does everyone here have so many scars?

The next two rounds start and pass by as quick as the last one, with some painful shots blown yet none of the boys falter even if they had disgusting amount of blood dripping down their face.

The whistle blows indicating that the start to the fourth round is beginning, the boys both are in position, arms to their face and one leg behind them before Luffy starts the round off strong and goes in with his rush of punches, his limbs are so fluid, so quick like he has no bones, like he's made of rubber. Eventually Bellamy gets tired of blocking and puts his arms down, that was a big mistake of his end because Luffy wasted no time aiming his fist to the back end of the blondes jaw, right beneath his ear, successfully hitting Bellamy with a right hook.

The whole crowd goes silent as 'The Hyena' falls almost in slow motion onto the padding of the ring, the referee immediately does down next to him and as he starts counting the crowd goes along with him, you even find yourself yelling out some of the numbers, and when the ref finally reaches ten the whole crowd burst into shouts, some even jumping up and down (Usopp), and you cant help but cheer for Luffy's win as well.

"There you have it ladies and gentlemen, Straw hat Luffy wins via knockout!" Luffy still has that big smile on his face as they announced his win and out of the corner of your eye you see Sanji and Zoro yelling,hugging and jumping up and down before they realized what they were doing and immediately jumped off each other with a disgusted look on their face.

"You're coming to the after party right?!" Nami turned to you and yelled over the screams, you look at her puzzled, this is the first you're hearing of an after party but you would really like to keep this fun time going so you open your mouth to say 'yes' but let out a short gasp when you remembered you couldn't stay out so late, the little garden had an early opening tomorrow.

You pull out your phone to check the time, twelve thirty, that's way later than you'd thought you'd be staying out tonight. You look at Nami with a dejected look that told her all she needed to know.

"Aw c'mon, you suck!" With a pout on her face she crosses her arms and looks at you with a gloomy gaze, obviously she was trying to get you to stay and it almost worked but Robin cut in before you could say anything.

"She has to work early tomorrow, let her go." Nami rolls her eyes but eventually agrees with the ravenettes reasoning.

"Fine, but you better come next time." you nod eagerly and smile telling her 'you wouldn't miss it for the world'.

Robin says she'll walk you to the door and you say bye to all the new friends you made today, Sanji was very distraught at your leaving, he looked just about ready to slide on the floor and start crying, the others just did a simple wave and said their goodbyes. You and Robin push through the bodies that were now celebrating and even rowdier than they were before.

The both of you manage to make it to the front door in one piece, as you open the door the breeze from the outside hits you like a truck, it was definitely colder then it was when you walked in, with the fall coming in just around the corner nights like these were growing more and more frequent.

You rub your hands to your arms trying to create heat nothing happens, as you breathe out in defeat the cold air makes your breath visible. You turn towards Robin, who is waiting outside with you for your taxi, to see if she was fairing any different but she looked perfectly fine, like it was a warm summer night, how the hell does she do it?

You see your cab pull up and turn to Robin who was already looking at you with a smile.

"Thank you for inviting me out tonight."

"Of course, we're friends now, are we not?"

(𝐀/𝐍)- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛 𝐛𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠