𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 don't have to do this Vivi

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 don't have to do this Vivi." You complain to her for the uhmpteenth time, she insisted that she'd help you with every part of the tedious process that is opening your restaurant, even going as far as saying she'll work here as a side job when the place finally opens in the morning.

"Nonsense y/n, what kind of best friend would I be if I didn't help you out?" She ask, immediately shooting down your last statement. You open your mouth to argue with her but ultimately decide to let her assist you knowing you'll never win this quarrel, not against Vivi, never against Vivi, she was too stubborn for her own good.

You rolled your eyes while putting the last of the decorations up, this place was finally looking like a functioning restaurant, the cozy atmosphere paired perfectly with the compactness of the restaurant, the exposed brick matching with the fake greenery you hung along the ceiling and walls of the establishment, lastly the brown and green booth seats that brought a homey air to your new place.

"So, you nervous?" Vivi ask coming up behind you, her blue hair flowing in the air from the wind coming in from the creaked open window, how she always managed to look effortlessly beautiful is beyond you.

"No cuz' I'm the best at everything." You joke with an obviously tense smile on your face. Of course you were nervous, you have no idea how to run a restaurant, sure you've been wanting this since you've gained a conscious but it's easier said then done. With the opening date inching closer and closer by the hour you began to get more and more worried.

"Ha ha very funny, c'mon be serious." She scolded you, grabbing your cheeks and surveying your face looking for signs of distress, from the way that your eyebrows furrowed to the slight frown at your lips, it was clear she found what she was looking for.

You sigh, ready to spill all your worries and doubts to her. Vivi had this energy around her that made you feel like you could tell her everything.

"What if I cant do it? What if this whole thing was a pipe dream?"

Vivi makes a sad humming sound and frowns  putting your forehead to her chest, feeling her hands running down your sides, soothing you with this calming sensation.

"y/n, you're the best, most dedicated person I know, if anyone can do this I know it's you." She tries to counsel you, frown deepening when she notices her words are not cheering you up.

She thinks for a moment a smirk replacing her frown as she thought of a way to rally you up.

"Besides it's like you said, you're the best at everything" she jokes moving her hands from your back and jabbing at your sides tickling you.

You let out a loud laugh trying to move her arms away from your sides, that definitely got you to perk up again. Besides she was right there was nothing to worry about, you got this.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The first thing you heard waking up was the alarm clock blaring, groggily you reach out to to your bedside table to stop the repetitive noise coming from your phone.

Grabbing your phone you stopped the alarm, the dark screen brightening up as your lock screen popped up. You looked at the time and date while rubbing the sleepiness out of your eyes.

Oh shit.

You spring up out of bed all the tiredness that you once had was completely cleared out of your system.

You make your way to the bathroom to take a quick shower but not before almost tripping on the clothes you had left on the floor of your room the previous night.

Stepping out of the bathroom after your shower you hurried back to your room to put your new uniform on, you had it hung up in your closet like a kid excited for their first day of school.

After putting on your clothes you rushed to the kitchen and made yourself a cup of coffee for the long day you had ahead of you. You had thought of making breakfast but decided against it, you were too nervous to even stomach it.

Placing your coffee cup in the sink, you led yourself towards your front door, you place your hand on the door knob and hesitate a bit before opening it. Your stomach is in your ass right now and your nerves are on fire, but just like Vivi said, you can do this.

Finally opening the door, you step out of your home ready for your new life. You make your way down the stairs and go to your restaurant down below, running your hands through the wall to turn off the lights to the establishment. You make sure everything is up to par before stepping to the front door of your restaurant.

Turning the closed sign to the opposite side, you unlock the door and let out a sigh of relief, all the hard work you put into this and it's finally happening. You open the door and step to the side letting the fresh air in.

Little Garden is now officially open for business.

 (𝐀/𝐍)- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫