⚡︎48⚡︎

Hunter pulls out his staff and gets onboard with it, the rain is starting to come down even harder and your skin is starting to get burnt.

"Damn it Y/n come on!" He exclaims and grabs your hand.

He yanks you up onto the other end of the staff with him, and immediately starts flying off.

You hug his waist and hide your head against his back and the rain starts getting even worse. It's hitting the back of your head, your hands, your back.

You keep wincing and gripping Hunter tighter everytime a drop falls on you. Hunters grip on his staff gets tighter and he hates hearing you in pain.

He huffs and undoes his cloak with one hand, and keeps gripping his staff with his other. He hands you his cloak from behind.

"You should've remembered to bring yours..! Take mine!" He says.

"But- Hunter the rain will hurt you-"

"I'll be fine." He huffs.

You take the cloak and put it on. You pull the hood over your head and continue hugging his waist, the rain isn't as affecting in your anymore, however it keeps hitting your hands and legs slightly but it's nothing you can't handle.

Hunter on the other hand is squinting through the rain trying to find the way back to the castle

Hunter on the other hand is squinting through the rain trying to find the way back to the castle. You can see the rain splashing against him and the burns it's leaving on his face and hands.

They're hitting his back and chest and all over him too. He's not wincing as much though, he just looks like he's holding his breath, trying not to make a noise.

"Hunter-"

"Gh- I'm fine-!" He winces gripping his staff and trying to fly even faster.

"Don't fly too fast..! What if you hit something..!" You say.

"Well I haven't yet, so we're fine..!" He says and picks up the speed.

He just wants to get you out of here before you get hurt. The rain on him is starting to burn him bad and his skin is getting all red and burned up.

"Hunter just stop..! Let's pull over and find somewhere..! You're hurt!" You say.

"I'm fine..!" He winces and grips his staff harder.

As he continues to pick up the speed with his staff you hug his waist even tighter so you don't fall off. You can feel him panting and you see some of the boiling water all against him trickling down his body, leaving burn marks as it goes.

"I see it, we're almost there, just a little longer... agh..!" He winces.

"I'll fly over to my room. We can hop in through the window." He says quickly.

"Please hurry, you're only hurting yourself more." You say and gently look up.

The rain is starting to pour and Hunters grip on his staff gets even harder to the point it looks like he's gonna snap it. You look at the back of his head anxiously and he's panting hard, he's really trying his best to endure all this.