⚡︎54⚡︎

River POV:

Eventually me and Darius made it back to the dock area. I held my hands together a little anxiously.

"Oh Titan. I'm gone gone 10 seconds and he's gone- you've got to be-"

Tap tap

I turn around.

"Hiiii!!" He says.

I flinch and back away. My eyes widen immensely.

 My eyes widen immensely

He.. looks exactly like the golden guard. Longer hair definitely though. I mean, I've only seen him briefly when Y/n brought him to the healing wing during the ball but, wow scarily accurate.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, is this the guy I was talking to on your scroll Darius?" He tilts his head and points at me.

"There you are. Don't sneak up on people, we're focused here and you being here is already very risky." Darius says.

"Okay Dad. Anyway, River right? I'm Tom!" Tom immediately pulls me into a hug.

My eyes widen and my eyebrows furrow. Dang not a handshake a full on hug. I wasn't prepared for this at all...!

Oh Titan he's a hugger. He's really strong, this hurts, ow.

"Ow..." I squeak out.

"Sorry." He lets go.

"Tom now that you're here you need to put this on. Extra precaution." Darius hands him a cloak.

"Yep!" Tom grabs it and puts it on and over his head.

"River you don't have to worry about exporting all the frogs to your home, I can take care of it." Darius says.

"YOU MEAN YOU'LL TAKE CARE OF MY TOADS?!" Tom grips my hands excitedly.

"Oh- uhm yeah my parents seem to like the idea so-"

"OH THANK YOU!!!" Tom pulls me into another hug.

Hug of death. Why is he hugging so tight...!

!