⚡︎64⚡︎

"NO WE ARE NOT GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE!" Steve exclaims.

"Oh why not?" Tom pouts.

"I knew it. You both like eachother don't you." Hunter glares at them.

"NO I DONT!" Steve yells.

"Guys-" you start sweating

"He's been flirting with me! I haven't flirted back at all!" Steve glares.

"Tom why do you like him? Look at him." Hunter glares at Steve.

"EXCUSE ME?" Steve yells.

"Oh well he kinda reminds me of me in a way. He seems interesting. I wanna know more about him." Tom grins.

"Do I act anything like you?" Steve glares at Tom.

"Well kind of yes! Judging from your atmosphere it seems like you're filled with things in your life... maybe... family problems I'm guessing...? that trouble you." Tom puts a finger on his chin.

"This is probably causing you to hide certain aspects of yourself." Tom thinks for a moment.

"You're most likely closed off from your true self and you have a hard time choosing to accept it, and that only promotes the cold atmosphere you give off towards others." Tom folds his arms and smiles

...

...

"Steve he's kind of right you kno-"

"SHUT UP Y/N." Steve glares at you.

"Maybe you have some Oracle magic in you." You say.

"That's what River told me once when I was texting him." Tom grins.

"You have a scroll?" Hunter looks over at Tom.

"River gave it to me! Cool right?" Tom pulls out his scroll.

"Geez." Hunter sighs.

"Wanna take a selfie? That's what I think it's called. It's called a selfie right?" Tom looks over at you and Steve.

"Yes. It's a selfie." You say.

"No." Hunter shakes his head.

"You're no fun. Well I say, if we manage to kill Belos, and survive the day of unity. We all take a group selfie and label it: hashtag I survived the day of unity." Tom grins.

"Someone take his scroll away." Steve says.

"Hey!" Tom glares at him.

"Anyway, speaking of the day of unity." Hunter changed the topic back to what's relevant.

"Kiki said he's going to the head. So that means should we also go to the head and use the death glyph there?" Hunter says.

"It would seem most likely yes." Tom says.

"What's this glyph even look like?" Hunter asks.

"Oh I could teach you? Is there a place with dirt anywhere? Because it needs a large surface." Tom asks.

"We can... I can get you guys some coven scout uniforms so that way we can sneak out of the castle. And then why don't we go to the forest?" Hunter proposes.

"Ooh fun!!! And then we could all go get food somewhere and have a double date!!!" Tom grins.

"No." Steve says.

"Just wait here, I'll go get some uniforms." Hunter says leaving the healing wing.

" Hunter says leaving the healing wing