₊˚.༄ | ❝AVATARS NABU❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗬 𝗬𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗦 𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗔𝗭𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛. The figures of you, Aang, and Katara appear over the horizon.

The Southern Water Tribe villagers have gathered in the snow, waiting for the trio's return.

You three approach the village and the gathered villagers that stand outside the village walls.

The children become overjoyed upon seeing you and Aang. "Yay! [y/n] and Aang are back!" Some of them run over to him while the others remain cheerful in the crowd.

Most of the adults stand tall stern and offended expressions on their faces. The children reach you and Aang, crowding around you two gleefully, and Aang responds kindly while you smile.

Sokka breaks from the line of villagers and steps forward towards the two of you. "I knew it!" He exclaimed accusingly and pointed a finger at Aang as the three of you drew closer.

"You signaled the Fire Navy with that flare! You're leading them straight to us, aren't you?"

"[y/n] and Aang didn't do anything! It was an accident." Katara protested.

"Yeah. We were on the ship and there was this booby trap, and, well -- we booby-ed right into it." He awkwardly admitted. "Katara, you shouldn't have gone on that ship! Now we could all be in danger!"

You step forward. "Don't blame Katara. We brought her there. It's our fault." You confessed.

"Aha! The traitors confess! Warriors, away from the enemy."Angry and triumphant, having found an excuse.

The children begin to sadly walk away. "The foreigners are banished from our village."

Katara irritably, clenching her fists. "But [y/n's] from the water tribe!" More concerned about your department, you were the only one who could help her with her water bending, and you were starting to become a friend.

"Sokka, you're making a mistake." She continued. "No, I'm keeping my promise to Dad." Pointing to you and Aang. "I'm protecting you, from threats like them!"

"They are not our enemy!" She takes a pause and continues in a calm, soothing voice. "Don't you see? They've brought us something we haven't had in a long time: fun."